• American Garage Location
    California: Los Angeles
  • EU Garage Location
    Poland: Bialystok
  • Known languages
    Polish, English

External Websites

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

M4tt_IS's Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• Getting Noticed
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Dedicated
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Happy Birthday 🎉

2. Happy Birthday 🎉

3. I think the idea of changing the chat interface is a good one! I am also waiting for the change of the "TAB - scoreboard" interface. I would like the commands and all content of the scoreboard to be translated into other languages, e.g. Polish, just like the new launcher. It is not a time-consuming job. This function is very useful, there are very young players, as well as older ones without knowledge of foreign languages, and the speed of learning commands in your own language will be a big + for the community.
  4. Uninstall the launcher and reinstall it.
  5. Suggestion Name: Non collision areas at truck services Suggestion Description: In American Truck Simulator, there are no collision-free areas at truck service points throughout the map. Any example images: Why should it be added?: At certain times there is a lot of traffic there and it is difficult to maneuver, the command F7 + enter sometimes transfers to these places and an accident with other drivers may occur. Sometimes VTC organize convoys and a large number of people will not fit there, which leads to a road blockade.
  6. Happy Birthday!  ?

1. M4tt_IS

M4tt_IS

Thank you! ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.