California: Los Angeles
  • EU Garage Location
    United Kingdom: London

TruckersMP Information

• VTC Name
    Fusion Logistics

External Websites

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

TheGamingFouR's Achievements

1. Mine changed again as I switched my monitor around (Yes I know I have to much stuff)
  2. My first time in Europort ended up in my game crashing and my little laptop nearly overheating. Oh the past...
  3. You can do what @Savage Frog said but you can report straight in-game but there is a chance that you will not get an admin there on time or at all (Depending on who is on) To do this you press tab>Click on users name>Report>Click whats wrong>Submit.
  4. I had this problem a few weeks back at it seemed to fix it when I deleted everything (Mods, Profiles, Configs etc) then made a new profile and everything worked fine again.
  5. WOTRDB Support and development team are currently looking into the problem and will try to get it fixed as soon as possible as other people are having this problem. Matthew Stridgen, WOTRDB Support Team.
  6. Hey! I have done a few reports and used the ID that I saw in game and the correct times but they are coming up as the wrong players. Also, if I have a video with the ID in it can the admins change the ID in the report?
  7. As a normal player you can use the "Pilot" skin, "Pilot" Lightbar, and the normal car with all the colours except the "Polizei" skin. The reasons you can't use the Polizei skin are stated above.
  8. My set up is ze following: In my PC i have ze following: Processor: AMD FX-6300 3.50GHz (4.10GHz Turbo) 6x Core CPUGraphics: AMD Radeon R9 200 series Graphics Card (Upgraded)Hard Drive: 1TB Seagate Barracuda SATA III Hard DriveMemory: 8GB (2x4096MB) 1600MHz DDR3 (32GB Max. Supported)Optical Drive: 24x LiteOn Internal DVD Re-WriterMotherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX MotherboardPower Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Power SupplyCase: BitFenix Comrade Midi - Tower (Black)Cooler: AMD Stock CPU CoolerHD Audio: Onboard High Definition Audio
  9. Soz, Let me rephrase my sentences.
  10. ^^And the fact that some people want a server where they can drive around with cars speeding past them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.