saltsgaming

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

2 Followers

About saltsgaming

Recent Profile Visitors

3074 profile views

saltsgaming's Achievements

1. hey guys are there any mods that work in mp? 

2. vgGhmHOtRUq715ZdE5WYMg.png THIS IS NOT WHAT I LIKE TO SEE WHEN I SPAWN IN LOL (this was a few weeks ago)

3. can someone tell me how to shrink a pic to get it on this site? 

4. That could be some issue with your internet connection here are some things that may help. have you done a hard reset on your pc/ router? if not try this turn your pc off unplug 3 to 5 minutes and plug in and trun on also make sure everything is updated try to limit whats on your wifi and try to hard wire if not already. and check to see if your ISP is making sure nothing is down on there end. hope this helped If that did not work try to verify game cache. and try to clear temp files by Windows Key + R keyboard shortcut. In the Run window or search box, type the following command exactly: %temp% This commands will open the folder that Windows has designated as your Tempfolder. Select all of the files and folders within the Temp folder that you want to delete. Unless you have a reason to otherwise, select them all.
  5. That could be some issue with your internet connection here are some things that may help. have you done a hard reset on your pc/ router? if not try this turn your pc off unplug 3 to 5 minutes and plug in and trun on also make sure everything is updated try to limit whats on your wifi and try to hard wire if not already. and check to see if your ISP is making sure nothing is down on there end. hope this helped If that did not work try to verify game cache. and try to clear temp files by Windows Key + R keyboard shortcut. In the Run window or search box, type the following command exactly: %temp% This commands will open the folder that Windows has designated as your Tempfolder. Select all of the files and folders within the Temp folder that you want to delete. Unless you have a reason to otherwise, select them all.
  6. i have seen it so much hope they fix it
  7. That could be some issue with your internet connection here are some things that may help. have you done a hard reset on your pc/ router? if not try this turn your pc off unplug 3 to 5 minutes and plug in and trun on also make sure everything is updated try to limit whats on your wifi and try to hard wire if not already. and check to see if your ISP is making sure nothing is down on there end. hope this helped If that did not work try to verify game cache. and try to clear temp files by Windows Key + R keyboard shortcut. In the Run window or search box, type the following command exactly: %temp% This commands will open the folder that Windows has designated as your Tempfolder. Select all of the files and folders within the Temp folder that you want to delete. Unless you have a reason to otherwise, select them all.
  8. i am back have been sooo   busy

9. That could be some issue with your internet connection here are some things that may help. have you done a hard reset on your pc/ router? if not try this turn your pc off unplug 3 to 5 minutes and plug in and trun on also make sure everything is updated try to limit whats on your wifi and try to hard wire if not already. and check to see if your ISP is making sure nothing is down on there end. hope this helped If that did not work try to verify game cache. and try to clear temp files by Windows Key + R keyboard shortcut. In the Run window or search box, type the following command exactly: %temp% This commands will open the folder that Windows has designated as your Tempfolder. Select all of the files and folders within the Temp folder that you want to delete. Unless you have a reason to otherwise, select them all.
  10. That would be some issue with your internet connection here are some things that may help. have you done a hard reset on your pc/ router? if not try this turn your pc off unplug 3 to 5 minutes and plug in and trun on also make sure everything is updated try to limit whats on your wifi and try to hard wire if not already. and check to see if your ISP is making sure nothing is down on there end. hope this helped
  11. as bad as it sounds wait it out i had to and it works and never had a issue after that
  12. Thats odd.... i would contact support here https://support.truckersmp.com/
  13. how often does mp do Recruitment

1. Digital

Digital

Usually every 3-4 months.

14. WOT is down right now maybe there fixing it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.