Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Kiwidoug

Veteran Driver VI
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Kiwidoug

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Kiwidoug's Achievements

1. Unfortunately rules are made to be broken , being able to disable traffic offences is wrong , this only incourages the rule breaker .There should be more red light cameras , speed cameras , wrong way cameras . This is only my apinion . I got 4 fines just the other day , 2 for speeding at a toll gate , 1 at a tunnel , and the other for going the wrong way at a fuel stop . In real life , one more fine , I would have lost my licence plus a fine .
  2. Patience and Situational Awareness , I couldn't agree more . I am semi-retired Professional Class 5 driver . I joined TMP in April 2016 shortly after the launch of ATS , Driven 274,448 mls and got to level 60 , burned the roads out to 99.99% . Then I went over to ETS , Have driven 418,912km and reached level 94 last night . I`ve been hit , rammed , inpaled in a concrete wall , chased but still alive . Driving is my life , and I drive in the game the same way as I do out of game , I respect other driver , give way , don`t go through red lights , will only travel not more then 10k over speed limit on the open highway and stick to limit in the cities . I only use my flashing lights while towing a low loader or hazards goods , The biggest problems I have seen in game is speed , and overtaking , overtaking would be the worse , driver cutting back in to soon and not waiting for the signal from the other driver , or overtaking I stupid places and into on coming traffic . The game a blast and I enjoy every hour of it [ most days 12 ours plus] , I enjoy playing with other truckers , well , 99% of them . So happy trucking you all and if you see me , please say hello in the nice way , not by ramming me .
  3. I don`t think you are on your own with this problem , I nearly ramed someone yesterday , he stopped in front of me with truck high reving , then he disappeared . A few minutes later the same thing happened to me , I reloaded and after 5 minutes it crashed again , 3 more times so I drove offline for 10 minutes to a safe place and reloaded before trying again' .
  4. Well , what do we have now , a truck simulator , or a car racing simulator . Cars could be a nice addon if used the right way . Yesterday after downloading the update , I came across three reds cars parked on a corner , when I passed them they blasted the horns at me , I never tooted back , one chase me and over took and pulled in front of me and stop ,I was unable to stop in time and ramed it. A chat message pop up and said , " that's an insult " . Another guy passed me on the right ,( I was in the right lane ) cut across in front of me and crashed into the concrete wall and bounce back and crash into me giving me $6000 damage . Saw guys with trailers on there cars traveling at high speeds trailers bouncing all over the road . Pilot cars are great idea , but need to be out front a little bit further then they are . Would be great to have pilot car in front on those really narrow one lane roads , makes in more realistic . Don`t get me wrong , cars are going to be great if used the way they should .
  5. Kiwidoug

Chat

Hello fellow truckers , I downloaded ATS, about 15 days ago and wow , oh what fun . I have just finely work out how to use cb , after getting an adimin note in chat corner . . I would like to chat back but how is this done when most keys are used ????

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.