Profile Information

• Preferred Trucks
    Peterbilt
  • American Garage Location
    New Mexico: Roswell
  • Known languages
    english

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Cajun's Achievements

1. Happy Birthday 🎉

2. Happy Birthday!

3. Happy birthday ❤️ 

4. Hope everyone is staying safe through these times, happy trucking and happy birthday to everyone on the bday list lol

5. ETS2 experience of today.... random guy yells on the mic at me "F**k You American" then rams me. Such nice people from around the world.

6. Happy Birthday !!

7. Got another idea for a giveaway, the ATS update. Just saying.

8. Still no ATS update!?

1. v8Smokin

v8Smokin

Unfortunately, there is currently a lot to be done with ETS2 and with that Game being high in demand, Developers will be working on new updates for that Game before ATS.

You have to understand that ATS doesn't have very many players and that TruckersMP was first created around ETS2 which is SCS's most popular Game to date, especially with the new DLC being released.

Please be patient, I'm sure there will be an update for ATS soon. You haven't been forgotten about I promise.

9. well its been almost a week and everyday i go on the discord and mp and never seen anyone on discord or the game or anything so idk, today the first day anyone even put a message on discord just to give an excuse of why they are not on but i guess any excuse is better than none
  10. oh i see ok, oh and was it the updater that was causing the issue with atsmp crashing we never get any insight on why thing happen and i got one hell of a curious mind lol
  11. i thought this was an auto updater?
  12. man seem to be out with the old that worked just fine and in with the new that doesnt lol, i guess no one ever told them dont fix what aint broken but really it took like 10 second to update people that lazy now hahaha too many mouse clicks or something

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.