Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

blitza700

Veteran Driver V
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About blitza700

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

blitza700's Achievements

1. Brilliant that has worked mate thank you
  2. Ok i'm in a bit of a muddle at the moment the launcher is asking for ETS2 version 1.27.2.8s but the closest I can get to is version 1.27.1.71 could any one help me out?
  3. @Forerunner569 thank you but no thank you as I cant really explain the design that's in my head
  4. ok i'm in need of some help i'm just wondering if there is a way I can put a custom paint job on to a car and show it off to my friends in MP. and i'm wondering if any one knows of a decent free video editor.
  5. that's messed up you would of thought the admins would of seen the crash and just warned you to turn round or pull up on the side till every thing was sorted I dunno not started playing ETS yet
  6. I agree with you the I have seen no end of people driving the wrong way on the motor way with cars and the only usfull thing I have found to do with the cars was find a nice quite road and see how many times I could roll my car and that got boreing rather quickly. I think I would like the idea of having cars in the game if they gave it a purpose like I don't know parcel delivery (it is a logistics game after all) and with the ****** that drive stupidly in them I had my trailer and truck wrote off by a couple but they went before I could even get the details of them (hence why I picked a quite time and an extreamly quite place to see what the car can do). the cars need a purpose really all I have seen them do so far is cause havoc and been all together unpractical.
  7. I have actually been speaking about this to mate earlier I think it would be awesome if they done that (with extra feature like handing out fines lol)
  8. any news when the update will be out?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.