Not set
  • EU Garage Location
    Not set
  • Known languages
    Englisch, Polishc

Recent Profile Visitors

607 profile views

zbysiek's Achievements

1. Yes they can be disabled FROM APPEARING IN QUICK JOBS, just remove a file(s) that says in what company those "trailers" will spawn. For synchronization with other players you just need a model, and maybe some textures and animations to make it (not)look pretty. and no, they are not "part of the game", ets2mp is not a game @[WTLVTC] ismail [TR] Apparently if you just dont need something, you just dont look at it. Will do will trash, and other things, such as life. And that is highley possibly, as caravans are added to EVERY F COMPANY IN THE GAME. The only fix for this is economy reset, cause they dont give a f about their poor design apparently.
  2. Really guys, if it's just as simple as deleting "company(?)" folder from skoda_car.scs and putting it in separate archive that's OPTIONALLY downloadable, why don't you do it? Just like Winter Mod is done.
  3. Why it takes that long to run this launcher? I installed it on 500/500Mb/s ssd disc, but i still need wait 2-3minutes to run this... Sorry for bad english. (I really tried to not use Google Translate Kappa)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.