Volvo
  • American Garage Location
    Not set
  • EU Garage Location
    Not set
  • Known languages
    Bulgarian, English

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

rado84's Achievements

• Getting Noticed

Recent Badges

1. But they didn't miss to add all promods locations, including Greece. Please...
  2. I can't see another suitable forum for this topic, so if a mod thinks there's a better forum for it, please, move it. When one clicks "edit profile" here in the forum and opens the drop-down menu "EU garage location", the entire DLC RTTBS is missing from the list - no Bulgaria, no Romania, no Turkey. Considering RTTBS was released 5 months ago and it's still missing from the forum settings, IDK what else to think but discrimination - obviously someone thinks it's not worthy to add 2 more European countries and a small part of an Asian country cuz no humans live there...
  3. Здрасти. Един въпрос: ако имам фирма и търся шофьори, мога ли да си пусна тема тук, в българския форум или не?
  4. I found a way to speed up loading times for ProMods in Single Player but sadly it doesn't work for TruckersMP. Considering that also the "-nointro" option doesn't work either, this makes me think the launcher of TruckersMP launches the game directly from it's executable and doesn't read the launch options of ETS2 in Steam. Suggestion name: Launch Options Suggestion Description: a) make the launcher read the "launch options" of Steam or b) add a "launch options" field in the launcher window (where the "Launch ETS2" button is located) Suggestion images: none. Additional information: From a topic on the official SCS forum I got these options whose values I modified to match my system and now they look like this: -nointro -mm_max_resource_size: 8000 -mm_max_tmp_buffers_size: 8000 "-nointro" is self explanatory. With the other 2 options when loading promods in single player, the total loading time is about 20 seconds. Without these options, single player promods loads exactly the same time it needs to load in multiplayer, which is at least 5 minutes. The huge difference comes from the fact that the default resource size the game uses is like 20-30 MB, whereas my setting makes it 8000 MB; the temporary buffer size used by the game by default is 1000 MB, but for someone like me with 32GB RAM, that's too low and setting it to 8000 MB speeds up loading by a lot! I still haven't tested these things with "12000" or "16000" but so far 8000 looks good in regards of performance. So adding launch options in truckersmp launcher or making it read the steam launch options will allows us to speed up the loading process of promods in multiplayer. Well, at least those of us who have enough RAM anyway. The best part is that this won't affect the gameplay in any way, it will simply make things faster locally, if the computer hardware is powerful enough to handle it.
  5. rado84

Wrong texture for rain

Mine is off too but not because I like sunny weather all the time. It's off because of the ridiculously looking rain texture which can make you cross eyed when the game decides to make it heavy rain - the screen in front of you becomes so blurred and white that you can hardly see the road.
  6. rado84

Wrong texture for rain

I've seen that irritating texture in ATS MP as well. My settings for weather in single player are at the highest and in single player rain doesn't look like this at all. So I'm quite sure it's some sort of a bug in the multiplayer mod.
  7. Idk where you play and with what kind of people but I've never had this problem with being rammed on a limited server - a year ago on ETS 2 and now on ATS.
  8. Check on Google the meaning of the word "simulator", then check the link from the original post and you'll understand why the current speed limits are ridiculous and need to be fixed.
  9. Look better next time. On 18-shifter 8-th gear reaches 27 mph tops. I know because I drive with 18-shifter both in my MP and SP profiles - both with the same truck (T680). 68 mph is the very end of 14th gear and a little after 1500 rpm at 16th. When I reach that speed I always shift up to 18th for 2 reasons: 1. engine is quieter and 2. hopefully burns less fuel. Did I mention i start (from idle) from 4th gear and shift them up skipping each odd number?
  10. Имаше едно време, но явно е умрял. До няколко дни ще имаме такъв форум. Когато е готов, ще ви дам линка.
  11. Why don't you make the city limit to be 40 mph and on the highway - 70 or 75? I haven't seen anywhere in the world a road sign with averaged speed limits. They're always rounded off. In EU the speed limit is 90 kph which in USA is rounded off at 55 mph. And all speed limits in USA are rounded off - 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85. There's not a single speed limit road sign for exactly 37 mph or 68 mph: https://www.google.bg/search?q=usa+speed+limit+road+signs&newwindow=1&biw=2144&bih=1042&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj0oM_-xLjLAhXHXiwKHTxdBKYQ_AUIBigB&dpr=0.9
  12. Interesting reading! I'm surprised you manage to keep the mod 100% free, knowing how much work you've done for it to work.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.