SotirisAel

Veteran Driver III
  • Last visited

About SotirisAel

SotirisAel's Achievements

1. Ok that works thanks. But, can it start raining normally again and rain goes away or will it be forever sunshine?
  2. For some reason it always rains for me, even if the rain probability is set to 0. I just cannot get rid of rain. Any ideas?
  3. I'm only playing ETS2MP and not the ATS one. I will try reducing the game graphics a bit and see if it lags. It mostly happens when i get near a truck that has headlights, thats a killer for me.
  4. I noticed a few things from upgrading to the 64 bit of ETS2mp, Aka these are the exact issues that existed in 32bit. Menus are laggy and not smooth. For some reason the fps from 60 drops to 20 at random times. Other truckers headlights also kill your fps. My PC specs are way above the recommended and I run this game on ultra. CPU: i5 4570 @3.20Ghz GPU: GTX 750 eVGA SC 2GB Ram: 16GB (2x8) Kingston HyperX Fury HDD: I dont even remember but its good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.