Recent Profile Visitors

730 profile views

NCTrucker's Achievements

• First Post
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. Is this crashing for anyone else? Every time I try to create a load, the game crashes. Even if I stay within the parameters of the company and required trailer the game crashes.
  2. I don't know what all goes into updating the TruckersMP server for the latest version of ATS or ETS 2, but some more communication from the TMP staff would be appreciative. Maybe TMP should look into setting up a blog like SCS has as a form of communication between TMP staff and the users.
  3. So I got the download, and I'm getting this very compressed login screen. Like, I can't even click on the log in button. I can play single player just fine, the aspect ratio isn't messed up on that. It's just when I try to log into TMP.
  4. @Soul Knight Yes, my question has been answered, thank you.
  5. I brought a 48 ft flatbed in American Truck Simulator and in Single Player, I have no problem finding loads for my particular trailer. However, when I log into TruckersMP, I get this screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have no game mods, so everything is from SCS.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.