UnScottable

Veteran Driver III
  • Last visited

About UnScottable

Recent Profile Visitors

323 profile views

UnScottable's Achievements

1. oh the last time I used it, it fixed both my trailer and my truck. It sucks that it only fixes just the truck now, they should change it back to fixing both the truck and the trailer.
  2. The people like myself who use the /fix command do not use it to race. We use it to avoid having to cancel a delivery because either a bad driver or a troll damaged my trailer. Stop insinuating that the only people who use this command are trying to race. Its about not having your trailer become to damaged to make any money off of it. If they enforce speed limiters on every server, then you will see a lot of people who play leave. No one wants to be stuck going 55mph forever. Its terrible and boring especially on the long open stretches. And there is ACTIVE moderation! You people just dont seem to understand that no matter how many moderators they have, there will ALWAYS be trolls who slip through. And that is why the /fix command is a great idea. Also not everyone who damages our trailers are trolls, some of them are just terrible drivers.
  3. I think all the people hating on the command because it ruins "muh immersion on the simulation" are just being squares. You can simply choose to not use it! I have really enjoyed the command and use it to reverse the damage done by trolls and terrible drivers. Some people are such purists its just so frustrating to see, when you can choose to NOT type the gosh darn command in! Having a command to fix my trailer in the event some terrible driver/troll damages it was a godsend. It's so annoying to have to cancel a delivery after to much damage has been done to it.
  4. I think the /fix command is a great idea! For me it has been very useful in allowing me to get loads from point A to point B without lame interruptions from people who don't know how to drive very well. You guys seem to think that everyone is troll, when in fact some of the players just SUCK at driving in general. The /fix command has been a great addition, and you can easily choose not to use it.
  5. how do you downgrade? I do not see the version to select for that.
  6. I think the problem is that the previous version isn't is the list of versions that you can select. So I'm stuck
  7. I am having the same issue as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.