The Netherlands: Rotterdam

Recent Profile Visitors

1343 profile views

Gungan356's Achievements

1. Happy Birthdayy <33

2. Happy Birthday!

3. Gungan356

ATS EU2

Maintenance, or may be Admins testing out the server.
  4. Hello, once you're installing the Mod, you should come to a screen like this: On this screen, make sure that you only check mark ATS Multiplayer, and that you unchecked ETS2Multiplayer.
  5. Witam , spróbuj tego : Przejdź do Steam , a następnie wybierz " Bibliotekę" , a następnie kliknij prawym przyciskiem myszy na American Truck Sim lub ETS2 , a następnie przejdź do sekcji " Właściwości ", a następnie kliknij na "Pliki lokalne" , raz tam, że na koniec kliknij "Sprawdź spójność plików gry ..." Należy to zrobić z obu gier i powiedz mi , czy to działa , czy też nie .
  6. Goodluck avec votre nouvelle entreprise , je vois un grand avenir .
  7. Gungan356

ATS Bug?

Unfortunately, whenever you joined MP, time fast forwarded by many years, giving you your profits from your drivers, you can't change your money, I'd recommend using the money you earned from that wisely!
  8. Hello, have you tried re-installing the ATSMP client? French: Bonjour, avez-vous essayé de réinstaller le client ATSMP ?
  9. The Winter Mod isn't compatible with the ATS mod, and the winter mod doesn't install automatically in the new launcher, you have to manually download it.
  10. Hello, if the solution above doesn't work, try this: Navigate to steam, and select "Library", then right click on American Truck Sim or Ets2, and then go to "Properties", then click on "Local Files", once there, you'd finally click on "Verify Integrity of Game Cache..." Be sure to do this with both games and tell me whether if it works or not.
  11. ^ Pretty sure it is now
  12. Hello, please make sure that your steam profile is set to public! That should fix it.
  13. Hello, there may be a possible solution to this issue, navigate to steam, and select "Library", then right click on American Truck Sim or Ets2, and then go to "Properties", then click on "Local Files", once there, you'd finally click on "Verify Integrity of Game Cache..." Be sure to do this with both games and tell me whether if it works or not.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.