Volvo
  • American Garage Location
    California: San Francisco
  • EU Garage Location
    France: Lyon

Recent Profile Visitors

1246 profile views

belmemes's Achievements

1. It's absoutely horrific how the Skoda averages 10 mpg at best, cruising at a normal speed on the freeway. It should be closer to 30 in my opinion, as it feels unrealistic to fill up with dozens of gallons of gas for hundreds of dollars at every gas station in a small sedan like this.
  2. One of the main reasons I do not play MP very often is because of how slow time advances. I understand that this is a server limitation, but hear me out on this method. What if when we log in, the server tells your computer what the server time is, and then the game sets the time accordingly, and after that the game is responsible for advancing the time as it normally does (in MP). Obviously it would have to be 1:20 time everywhere including in cities but it would still be better as we spend most of our time on the highway. And to prevent time discrepancies or possible cheating, the server would check in with the client every 10 minutes or so and sync the time to our computer if it is off. What do you guys think?
  3. Topic Title: ATSMP map won't work TruckersMP ID: N/A URL: ets2map.com Server Time / Date: N/A How to reproduce: N/A Browser: Google Chrome Screenshots / Videos: Nothing shows up in the ATS US #1 map, even after several minutes of sitting there in the browser
  4. Here they are, but the report system shows a different username for the ID.
  5. I already said, that his user ID was not found in the report form.
  6. Who wants the car to drive realistically/a pickup truck in MP?

1. TrademarkGamer

TrademarkGamer

pickup truck isnt gonna happen. It took a year to build the car from the ground up so

7. What do you like about Los Angeles? Everything, pretty much What do you dislike? The unrealistically small amount of traffic and the lag, in SP or MP How do other players behave? OK, I guess. But one night I was driving down the Interstate 5 southbound near the Northern Blvd exit and a wrong way driver smashed into me and totaled my truck. What can other players do to improve the city? Make it their home so it can have more traffic to be more realistic.
  8. I was having a nice drive along Interstate 5 this evening, but out of nowhere, this guy comes barreling up head on on the wrong side of the FREEWAY giving us no time to respond. At least 3 trucks were totaled in this incident, including mine. Here is video proof: I know I was speeding, but my truck would've been totaled all the same if I had been driving 55.
  9. So I noticed when I was driving today, I was completing a 650 mile trip from Bern to Kiel with a trailer, and it only took an evening, when in SP it would take a full day. Is this intentional or a bug? If it is intentional, why is it there, becuase it makes the game super unrealistic and is unnecessary.
  10. What if this person I am overtaking is that person that stops completely suddenly for a split second then goes back to normal speed, then stops completely? (so annoying)
  11. Thank you so much! This is the only money cheat I have tried that actually works!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.