OfficerGudgion[YT]

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

3 Followers

About OfficerGudgion[YT]

Recent Profile Visitors

6390 profile views

OfficerGudgion[YT]'s Achievements

1. Get my own keys to the store and the safes today, gone up in the world of retail. Been with the company 9 months and already ill be duty managing the most profitable store in Leicester.

2. if you don't like chicken nuggets we cannot be friends

1. Show previous comments  7 more
    2. Digital

Digital

Like my notifications aren't spammed enough. :P

3. FirestarteR93

FirestarteR93

we cannot be friends

003810ad19e8eab7754106736ec03644.jpg

4. Nameless Ghoul

Nameless Ghoul

I like you @FirestarteR93 sometimes..... jks. I like you. xDDDD

3. suppose i better get ready for work, gorgeous day outside which is just typical

4. good job guys but why not just 0.3? makes life easier
  5. a thread on how to survive every corner in ats would be nice because the turning on the trucks is terrible unless you go so slow you're about to stop
  6. when will there be more variety of trucks on ats?

1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. OfficerGudgion[YT]

OfficerGudgion[YT]

france dlc? not much of france left thats worth buying really

3. Focusrsturbo1

Focusrsturbo1

think it includes some visual improvements as well, but everythings guesswork really atm

4. OfficerGudgion[YT]
  7. thanks for update truckersmp team!

8. I need help. Pizza, burger or chinese for dinner? Vote now

1. Show previous comments  14 more
    2. OfficerGudgion[YT]

OfficerGudgion[YT]

Okay I think its clear chinese is the most popular.. but what should I have? I usually have just rice, chips and curry sauce but im feeling like having spare ribs or something tonight

3. Simulator Experiencer

Simulator Experiencer

XD u guys are making me hungry , im stuck at work :( make it worse i did not sleep  yet plus i have to go to work  , 8 hrs working in glass recycle  recovery + trucks spam there horns and it makes me very annoyed :(  

4. OfficerGudgion[YT]

OfficerGudgion[YT]

sowwie :P enjoy your shift ;)

9. Is it now against the rules to talk about your VTC in multiplayer chat? Just been told its bannable by an lkw member

1. Show previous comments  9 more
    2. JarFull
    3. The Imaginative Lad

The Imaginative Lad

I believe LKW had their 1 year convoy and truckfest event today, maybe the rule came into force then.

4. OfficerGudgion[YT]

OfficerGudgion[YT]

no it was hours after that, i had just finished my own convoy and one lkw member was at the services we arrived at

10. forever waiting for a thread i made on my vtc in the company section to be approved and posted

1. Show previous comments  9 more
    2. Forerunner

Forerunner

@ItsYoungGun Verbal warning: do not swear on the forums (use of terms that some may see as swears are classed as swearing).

3. OfficerGudgion[YT]

OfficerGudgion[YT]

but if i go comment on anything ill probably be warned for spam, cant win

4. OfficerGudgion[YT]

OfficerGudgion[YT]

damn daniel

yes i did just say that

:P

11. my first follower yay! feeling the love

12. Join me and my VTC (ETI - Elite Truckers International) on sunday for our weekly ATS convoy :D

13. When you're on the bus home and you have to sit next to someone and the seats infront of you become free but you don't whether you should move incase you hurt the persons feelings you're sat next to.

1. Guest

Never had that feeling. Never G.A.F. I drive now anyways. But when I used to take the bus. My headphones were loud as hell xDDD 

2. OfficerGudgion[YT]
    3. Guest

Lol I'm serious. So many angry faces. Lol didn't care. 

14. voWD59e.jpg

Just going to leave this here. I was kind and didn't charge the fella for gas.

1. Zomb Lee

Zomb Lee

As the economy continues to decline in the U.S. independent truck drivers are finding creative new ways to earn money aside from delivering the nation's supplies. For instance, in California, truck drivers are now doubling as towing and vehicle delivery systems, as well as cargo movers.  Eyewitnesses, when questioned, had this to say about these odd new commercial vehicles:

"Please, whatever happens don't let Trump become president!"

2. OfficerGudgion[YT]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.