• Getting Noticed
  • Popular
  • First Post
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

Community Answers

1. Happy birthday! and Happy Trucking ?

2. Hey Truckers MP Community,

I haven't been on this forum for a long time, I've always looked over it but you haven't heard from me. That's because I have a lot to do at the moment! Many have gone or joined the team of the TMP!

Even a lot of "new" members have joined the team since! It was really a nice time on the Truckers MP Forum. Now I want to thank you very much for this community that there is this community I have learned many new things as well as some friends got to know.

And a big thanks for the server that was available on 29.04.2019 - 03.05.2019. I spent some nice moments with the Fast Cargo VTC

I really had a great time on this server.

Here are some photos of this beautiful convoy::wub:

mVGO458.pngTPh7Cs0.png

PN7429P.pngauHZ4bR.png vAD8Z90.png

vAp4EYF.png

GaWTywH.png

Thanks Truckers MP for the 5 years and for the great idea! I would like to thank Fast Cargo VTC very much for the support and that I can guide him with a police car.:troll:

Now enjoy your time here on the forum and always be careful on the Road! ;)

Happy Trucking! :tmp:

3. Now it's been 2 days and many of you will still have the beautiful convoy in their mind! Since I said that it will be the last one I now have the feeling that I can't stop the convoy.

I often get messages that the convoy should be again. Because many people have asked for it I let it go through my head! It was a very nice, successful accident free convoy.

I would like to say thank you very much to the team that supported me!

Many thanks to @Krewlex, @[AHL] Aek177 and @Akoa for the good work!

I would like to thank @[ConSecGroup] RVirma @RayRay5, @[ FC CEO ] Cooper-NL @ConSec-Group and @[ConSecGroup-GM] xXJDTVXx for their support! 

Also thanks to  @Digital and @Anriandor for the approval/publication of the server!

And a big thank you to all participants! 

I'll let you know when we will organize a new convoy again! (Maybe) ;) 

u9ynRfy.png

DtMSkak.png

PIDnyc7.png

iPzxbMD.jpgGebzeFG.jpg

4. Today the time has come and the Coca Cola Christmas Trucks are rolling through the country again!

Decide today whether you want to ride or not! Here again is the topic if there are interests, then don't hesitate to be there. ;) 

Is on the private server "Christmas Convoy" we will start in Salzburg at 18.00!

As a foretaste I send you a trailer video about the convoy and a complete video of the old convoy! ;) 

5. Happy Birthday mate! ;) 

6. Hello Truckers MP Community,

I haven't posted in a long time or anything. Unfortunately I can't spend as much time on the game as it used to be. Therefore I invite you all to my last Coca Cola Christmas Convoy on Friday!

Further information can be found here:

I would be very pleased about every participation! :) 

Best regards

Lucas Peterbilt

(Convoy-Owner)

7. Hallo Truckers MP Community, Das Coca Cola Christmas Convoy 2018 Trailer ist nun jetzt Verfügbar. Es ist schließlich das letzte Video was von diesem Convoy aufgenommen worden ist! Genießen Sie das Video! Best regards Lucas Peterbilt Convoy-Owner
  8. Happy birthday, Lucas! :) 

1. Lucas Peterbilt

Lucas Peterbilt

Thank you, HamitCanKilic! :) 

9. Coca Cola Weihnachtskonvoi 2018! Was ist der Coca Cola Weihnachtskonvoi? Der Coca Cola Weihnacht Konvoi ist ein jährlicher Konvoi mit viel Spaß. Es wurde 2016 von Lucas Peterbilt gegründet. Da wir über 170 Spieler zusammen bekommen hatten, haben wir uns bald wieder entschlossen, es wieder zu schaffen. Dieses Jahr wollen wir es zu einem sehr großen Events in der Truckers MP-Geschichte machen. Unser Ziel ist es, mehr als 800 Teilnehmer zu haben. Wir hoffen, Sie haben eine sichere und spaßige Fahrt! Was ist unsere Motivation? Ende 2016 hat Cooper's Freightmaster seine VTC geschlossen und ich (Lucas Peterbilt) verlor meine Position als Convoy Control Manager. Da es ende Oktober war, beschloss ich, einen Weihnachtskonvoi als Dankeschön für die tolle Zeit mit der VTC zu machen. Ich habe beschlossen, es Coca Cola Weihnacht Konvoi zu nennen da ich durch Real Life die echten Coca Cola Weihnacht Truck gesehen habe. Dieser erste Weihnachtskonvoi wurde zu einem sehr großen und erfolgreichen Event mit über 170 Teilnehmern. Konvoi Wir haben am 21. Dezember 2018 einen Coca Cola Weihnachts Konvoi für Sie organisiert. Weitere Informationen finden Sie hier: 21.12.2018 [ Coca Cola Weihnachtskonvoi ] 1.372km Salzburg [Steinbruch] & Salzburg [Stadt] ➜➔➔ Dortmund [Steinbruch] & Dortmund [Stadt] ◆ Konvoiplan : [VTC-Meeting-Time] ➔ [GMT 17:00] [Fahrer Meeting Time] ➔ [GMT 17:30] [Konvoi Startzeit] ➔ [GMT 18:00] [Server] ➔ Christmas Convoy [Ort] ➔ Salzburg [Steinbruch] & [Stadt] [Ziel] ➔ Dortmund [Steinbruch] & [Stadt] [Anhänger erforderlich] ➔ JA Wenn Sie Platz für Ihren VTC im Salzburger Steinbruch & in der Stadt reservieren möchten, nutzen Sie das Kontaktformular auf unserer Website. Bitte benutzen Sie es nicht für unter 10 Fahrern. ( https://cocacolavtc.de/kontakt/ ) ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ Coca Cola Coca Cola Coca Cola Coca Cola Coca Cola Coca Cola Coca Cola Coca Cola Coca Cola Coca Cola Coca Cola Coca Cola Coca Cola Coca Cola Coca Cola Coca Cola Coca Cola ------- Regeln: ----------------------------------------- --------- ◆ Alle Teilnehmer müssen sich selbst an die Regeln halten! ◆ Keine Blockierung (Game-Moderatoren, Konvoi-Kontrolle, Konvoi-Gründer / Leiter kann dies tun) ◆ Kein Rammen ◆ Kein Überholen und alle Fahrer fahren auf einer Spur hintereinander (Game-Moderatoren, Konvoi Kontrolle, Konvoi Gründer / Leiter und bestimmte YouTuber / Streamer können dies tun) ◆ Kein Hornspamming ◆ Wir folgen alle dem Konvoi-Leiter! (ConSec-Group) ◆ 100-150 m Abstand halten! ◆ Befolgen Sie die Truckers MP-Regeln! ◆ Keine Rundumleuchte an (Game-Moderatoren, Konvoi Kontrolle, Konvoi Gründer / Leiter können dies tun) ◆ Keine Schwertransport Anhänger! ◆ Autos sind nicht erlaubt (Game-Moderatoren, Konvoi Kontrolle, Konvoi Gründer / Leiter kann dies tun) ◆ Kein rücksichtsloses Fahren ◆ Befolgen Sie die Anweisungen des Konvoi-Führers, der Konvoi-Kontrolle, Konvoi Gründer und der Game-Moderatoren. ◆ Sie dürfen nicht gegen den Konvoi-Verkehr oder außerhalb des Konvois fahren. ◆◆◆ Geschwindigkeiten: ◆◆◆ 1. Autobahn 70 km/h max. 2. Landstraße 50-60 km/h 3. Stadt 20-40 km/h Unterstützt von: @Lucas Peterbilt (Gründer / CEO) @[ConSecGroup] RVirma (Konvoi-Manager) @RayRay5 (Konvoi-Dispatching) @ConSec-Group (Konvoi-Kontrolle) Wenn Sie Fragen haben, wenden Sie sich bitte an @RayRay5 und @Lucas Peterbilt. Soziale Verbindungen: Discord: https://discord.gg/JsqeFW6 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cocacolachristmas/ Webseite: https://cocacolavtc.de/ Ets2c.com: https://ets2c.com/view/71775/lucas-peterbilt-salzburg-quarry YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOOJt2wGYUOvIef15COWEDw?view_as=Abonnent Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/cocacolavtc
  10. Alles gute zum Geburtstag RayRay5! ;) 

11. Happy Birthday Ismail! ;) 

1. User_9806

User_9806

Thank you so much my friend :) :wub:

12. Hello @OlgaGamer, ^As has already been written by Ismail you can find the ID on your profile. Another possibility would be helper by TruckersMP. ( https://helper.mp/ ) Best regards Lucas Peterbilt
  13. Hello @RaodiN, You can download the mods on this Web page: (https://forerunner-mods.weebly.com/additional-customisation---ets2.html) and here: Please read first the theme by CrackPrewier, because they could make a rule violation of the rules if what they do wrong. Best regards Lucas Peterbilt
  14. Have you even tried to reinstall both TruckersMP and Euro Truck Simulator 2? And the file path from TruckersMP is installed in the correct directory?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.