• Known languages
    Dutch, English

TruckersMP Information

• VTC Name
    Vérom (Owner)

Recent Profile Visitors

1176 profile views

wilburg22's Achievements

1. Hello, I see you had reported me for rude behaviour back in begin 2015, I kinda used to be a bit, well, rude in how I responded to people. - I am sorry for calling you a d*ck. I kinda regret who I used to be.

1. Kibatsume

Kibatsume

Lock & if you get banned do an appeal if needed. thanks

2. Validate your game - There are tutorials for it. just give it a quick bing. (Just kidding, google it bro)
  3. wilburg22

car

EU1 on both ATS and ETS2 doesn't support scout cars. Also police paint-job and sirens can't be used, you will be automatically kicked.
  4. wouldn't it be better if a guideline would be to ask for 17 year-olds, but allow younger people to apply with a warning they will most likely not be accepted? From the application it should be (as I looked) pretty easy to see if the player is cut out in maturity and understanding. Having 1-2 younger people in the staff team can mean more diversity and in occasion maybe better knowledge of certain slang or "cool" terms that might be used on the forum in the support section. I myself obviously fall short, outside of age (15) in not having about 50 helpful posts but I'd love to join the support team in the future. Regards, wilburg22
  5. Word een andere (bijvoorbeeld metalic/normale paintjob) repaint ook gezien als een angepaste auto? Ik rijd op het moment soms met een vriend rond in een groen/roze metalic auto om met convoi's met vrienden als navigatie en rijhulp te dienen.
  6. http://mods.wotmp.com/ I think this might be what he is searching, but I am not entirely sure.
  7. I tend to turn on fraps and record people to file some reports for their recless driving and ramming etc. later. Got about 4 hours of video footage to go trough now :P.
  8. i think speed limit on the server should be 97 and not 90. There are a lot of 97 km/h roads (almsot all highways in england).
  9. ill use the format next time, sorry for that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.