• One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. Happy birthday!   🥳

2. Happy birthday ! :HaulieLove:

3. ????? ????????! neIGOyD.png

4. ? Happy birthday ?

5. Happy Birthday!!! :D 

6. Happy Birthday, do not drive drunk !!

7. Yes, I'd recommend you completely uninstalling and then re-installing TruckersMP to be able to play both ATS & ETS2. Until now, I haven't seen any possibility to add eiter ATS/ETS2 after successfully installing the multiplayer (it may work though if you just run the setup again, but this might cause additional/other problems).
  8. @alekshunjadi69 You have to update your ETS2 version to the one stated above. Either leave any Steam betas you currently use or check for any available updates in the Steam download section. The following articles might also help you resolving your problem:
  9. @Meto That is a really interesting assertion. Could you please provide additional information to prove your point? I personally don't think that more than 500.000 accounts are only "backup accounts"..
  10. Have a look at the following troubleshooting Q&A, this should be able to help you:
  11. This shouldn't be a problem at all. I can play multiplayer with version 1.27.1.2s without any problems, although officially only version 1.27.1.1s is supported.
  12. As stated by the media team on Facebook, it "is unlikely to be changed at this stage".
  13. @Oxiledeon Your settings seem to be correct. Have you tried to restart the game after changing any of those? If this doesn't help, you should consider creating a topic in the help section.
  14. Hello, what exactly doesn't work? Is the launcher downloading the files or does this already fail? Without any further information (e.g. screenshots, as pictures often say more than a thousand words) it is quite difficult to help you. Kind regards, KingDome24

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.