Profile Information

• Preferred Trucks
    Kenworth
  • Known languages
    English

Recent Profile Visitors

2441 profile views

PinkCanadian's Achievements

1. i am usually around the 114 area on American and Euro2 i have high speed cable internet but will be switching to high speed fiber very soon im sure that will help,thank you for a reply though i was mostly curious.I do understand that the majority of player are from eu somewhere and the amount of Canadian and American compared is probably very small i would think.
  2. Hi fellow truckers i am just wondering why you at tmp removed the American server awhile back? Me as a Canadian i have awful ping on euro servers is there a plan of there ever bieing a Canadian or American server again?
  3. I just hope ats is included this time.
  4. Is there an english link i might try it out if i can understand it.?
  5. That's ok take you're time im just greatfull for this awsome mod much love guys n gals on dev team. (athiesttrucker in game)
  6. What was the update anyone know??
  7. i dont see that folder im on windows 10 64bit verson.
  8. im gett ing same issue says im in que then goes off line and keeps trying..
  9. Guys it is not working because the maker of it has to update it first for new dlc be patient i am,keep up the good work thank you.
  10. Ah ok thank you for you're hard work.
  11. What is with having to download so many times today O.o
  12. Waiting for update taps finger grrrrrr lol

1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. fr4q

fr4q

i thought someone will answerd Soon or have little more patience :D I´m sorry i cant read this anymore ... haha ill donate u all some patience :P:wub:

patience.gif

3. Shovali
    4. PinkCanadian

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.