Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Omer150

Veteran Driver VII
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Omer150

Profile Information

• Interests
    I Love Driving In TruckersMP. I Would Love To Serve And Protect The Roads Of ETS2MP.
  • Preferred Trucks
    Scania
  • American Garage Location
    Not set
  • EU Garage Location
    Germany: Dortmund
  • Known languages
    English And Arabic.

External Websites

Recent Profile Visitors

5719 profile views

Omer150's Achievements

• Well Followed
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. damn havent used this in years

1. ScaniaFan89

ScaniaFan89

Used what the forum or game servers, i suggest taking some time to read the rules & make sure you understand them as a lot has changed! 

2. Killua  // Ireland ^_^
    3. Omer150

Omer150

Pretty much both lol

2. Thank you soooooooooooo Much
  3. Oh all right, how can I join? @Anriandor ^^^^
  4. Hey @El1teZombiezHD , Whenever I try to join, it says your not whitelisted?
  5. Thank you for the follow mate <3

1. Omer150

Omer150

No problem. By the way, your editing and photography work is ace! 

2. Aestrial

Aestrial

Thank you very much, that means a lot <3

@Ali / 20] thank you for the follow as well <3

6. Really good support! :D

1. Penguin

Penguin

=^_^= <3 Thank you!

2. Omer150

Omer150

No probs :lol:

7. I wonder, who's looking forward to the Overweight Pack for ets2?

8. Chilling with @KhaosHammer_BF @Firefighter3861 :lol:. Upload pictures later.

9. What steering wheel have you got? I have a Logitech G25. Some of you may not even have a steering wheel, but have mouse steering, keyboard or a joystick! Well you can still tell me what brand you use! Hope I see a lot of replies :D.

10. I wonder how many hours you have for ETS2? I have 374, but all together, I have more than 500 hours (this includes the CD of ETS2). Comment below how much you have! :D

11. 'End of convoy' picture is on top of this post. ^^^ For some reason, I couldn't upload both of them

Had a wonderful day leading the convoy! The original leader couldn't make it and there was around 20 people so I had to save the day, and lead it myself :lol:.

20170421160932_1.thumb.jpg.fb676c3c666bd37d47736c40a3a46db5.jpg

^^ The start of the convoy ^^

12. This has happened to me quite a lot of times today, but I realised that when your in like a busy place, lets take rotterdam service station as an example, it sometimes crashes due to the amount of people there are in the same place. What I would suggest doing is that if this is happening quite often in the exact place, I would go into singleplayer and drive to a place where you think wouldn't be as busy, for example the hotel. Hope this has helped you. In the meantime, drive safe .
  13. Well first of all, if you go to settings, then gameplay and scroll down to preferred job length, if you and your friend have a similar length, then theres a slight chance of you and your mate getting the same job.
  14. thanks for the follow

1. Omer150

Omer150

No probs :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.