• Interests
    American Truck Simulator
  • Preferred Trucks
    Mercedes
    Volvo

Recent Profile Visitors

5926 profile views

outstandinggamer's Achievements

1. What graphics card do you have AMD or Nvidia. Option 1 probably the best is plays.tv it is always recording but it doesn't save it until you hit a certain button which save the last 30 seconds of recording which you can change to more time if you want and it works with nvidia and AMD. Option 2 shadowplay for nvidia cards only I don't know much about it since I use plays.tv and I have an AMD. These are the two best recording softwares since they are less intensive than most other recording software out there.
  2. I don't know if this would be possible but i know pretty much everything is possible but what they can do is instead of using city zones they can use speed zones to set the speed limiter because in almost every city the speed limit is 30mph so all they have to do is set the speed limiter to 37mph each time you go into a 30mph speed limit zone and when you leave and the speed limit goes back up just set the speed limiter back to 68mph.
  3. Money can be easily added to the save game also levels can too. So doing this won't really decrease reports.
  4. I have to work the day after ATS only for 4 hours though

5. finished Building my new pc imgur.com/a/7vcFL

1. Show previous comments  9 more
    2. outstandinggamer

outstandinggamer

@takumi nope mini in a mid

@TheImaginativeLad yeah it is already overclocked

and the granola bar was tasty after installing my drivers thanks newegg

3. outstandinggamer

outstandinggamer

Yeah 12.1 inchs and my case only supports up to 12.5 inch cards so it alwas very close.

6. Cheat engine is way mote complicated then using this method.Cheat engine = 5 minutes of work Save extraction method = 1 minute of work
  7. The only way that you will see a paintjob is if it is in the base game or you bought a dlc paintjob pack. There is no way for them to add new paintjobs to MP.
  8. Anyone have or know someone who has a broken ps3 or blueray player that the disc reader still works i need the laser for a science fair project.

9. First job interview tomorrow at a gorcery store(kroger) a little bit nervous but atleast I lnow people that work there if i get the job.

10. I'm pretty sure you can'tSent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
  11. Opps wait i switched to topics i thought he was talking about the support topic I replied to before. Yes it should be changed to 2.Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
  12. Yes change it to 2 like the post below.Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
  13. A link to no where?Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk
  14. It has been like this in multiplayer as long as I can remember wat before 1.20 and will be like this until the create their own economy. And i don't know when that will after they say when ETS 2 is stopped being support and that could be 5 years from now or maybe never. Don't expect it to change anytime soon. To get different jobs follow this guide(it will reset your location to your HQ but you can teleport to where you last were. : http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/26-Reset-Economy-for-Jobs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.