TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

810 profile views

Tygrysek520's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. Ok I'm back and I had already the latest versions of Net Framework, DIrectX and Microsoft Visual C++. There's something wrong with my profile. I made a new one, finished tutorial and no crash. After that I finished another quick order and again no crash. So I think problem solved. I will try to fix this save on my own. Thank you guys for help ?
  2. I'm not able to check mexiumut's solutions. I'm not at my home since 30th December. I'll be back in 2-3 days and then I'll try them ?
  3. Uhm....so I have no idea what is going on. Just reinstalled the game and still crashing when unloading...I don't know what else I can do with it ?
  4. Nah it's not this. Still crashing but now when I'm unloading my trailer as I said in previous reply ?
  5. Uhm so I thought this worked because I was driving with no crash but when I came to my destination and started unloading my trailer, the game crashed ? I think I might have to reinstall the game...
  6. I've tried solution no. 1 and 3 but now I think it's something wrong with the game. I just launched singleplayer and game just closed with no error when I started driving.
  7. Hello! ? So recently I have a big problem with TruckersMP. Game just crashes when I spawn and start driving. I thought maybe it's becasue of Frosty Winter mod so I removed it but it's still the same. I'm sending you my last 2 crash logs in attachments. Here's the video how does it look like: last_crash.log last_crash2.log
  8. Uhm...on ETS 2 Map I can see some new countries like Iraq, Egypt etc. but I don't have them in game on signle player and multiplayer aswell. Does anyone have the same?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.