• EU Garage Location
    United Kingdom: London

TruckersMP Information

• VTC Name
    Conard Group

Recent Profile Visitors

690 profile views

misterward's Achievements

1. +1 TBH, I have not noticed this in-game I guess that is why the front end of Scania's appear black for me. I have not invested in either DLC but I just might now knowing that trucks may not have lights. I will keep an eye out now.
  2. Thanks for sharing this awesome tool. I often want to drive a particular route, but even with all skills, I can't find a type of load or the route I want. Thanks!
  3. What a happy looking team! I hope to setup a VTC as successful as these guys. There is so much good that can come from creating a VTC and seeing the results of a successful VTC are truly rewarding. Awesome post, I look forward to more of these updates!
  4. I don't think it would be fair to implement something like this. sko is right. I spend a lot of time in Scandinavia and France, beautiful DLC by the way if you don't have it yet, and I can tell you that most if not all drivers I encounter are very considerate. I dread my transfer drives from DK to FR because of the Channel coastal towns, I try to stick to the highway when possible.
  5. Any addition to the visuals of a ghost mode player would be beneficial, I am in and out of the game often due to my internet connection and I do by best to get away from the road when I enter the game. It might also be beneficial for those who are leaving the game to pull off and be considerate of those around them pre and post departure.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.