Oog | Shaitan

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

About Oog | Shaitan

Recent Profile Visitors

723 profile views

Oog | Shaitan's Achievements

1. I delete my ATS and my profile. Re-install game but still got same problem.
  2. I dont have any crash log in ATS. ETS2 has just 1 crash log file but its empty.
  3. ATS: client_10_03_2016 ETS2: client_07_03_2016 TY for help client_10_03_2016.log client_07_03_2016.log
  4. my pc 64. I cant see any log file in my atsmp folder? Where can I find logs?
  5. I dont have any mode on ATS or ETS2. Im trying play on Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer.exe or American Truck Simulator Multiplayer.exe. How can I run 64-bit?
  6. I downloaded new version of MP mod. Updated my ETS2 and ATS on steam to supported version (1.1.1.3s and 1.22.2.8s). When I start games on steam works fine but when I try play multiplayer on desktop icons, games crash and cant see login screen. I could play multiplayer before with old version of mod. I tried delete and install MP mod 3 times. I tried delete and install MP mod different location. I tried "run as administrator".
  7. How can you do that? and pls re-upload for me and share link
  8. I delete winrar as you say. Doesn't install it. Tried to extract with windows but it said again same error.
  9. I delete winrar as you say. Doesn't install it. Tried to extract with windows but it said again same error.
  10. I delete winrar as you say. Doesn't install it. Tried to extract with windows but it said again same error.
  11. Can you download and extract?
  12. Yes. Tried on internet explorer and Chrome but still get error.
  13. Can someone re-upload installer pls?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.