Veteran Driver VII
  • Last visited

About DVA8090

• Birthday 08/16/1996

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

553 profile views

DVA8090's Achievements

1. Verified the game cache and to my surprise it came up with two errors. It reacquired the files and the client is now running successfully. Thanks for the help!
  2. Like I said in the first post, running as admin does not do anything.
  3. I can open the config file in Notepad just fine, but when I try to start the mp client it looks like nothing happens. I then look at the client log and it says two lines: [20:53:44] <info> Logger started! [20:53:44] <error> Cannot open config.txt file!
  4. I've opened it with no issues.
  5. Its the config located in the ETS2MP folder I believe that it's trying to load. It's a .txt and I can open and edit it.
  6. So I tried to update to the latest version of the client (0.1.5 R3) and now each time I try to start the multiplayer client it fails to start and the 'Cannot open config.txt file!' is logged. Any ideas on how to fix this? I tried deleting the config file and let it build a new one but that did not work. Running as an admin does nothing as well.
  7. Glad to know I'm not the only one with this problem. Sad that it has yet to be fixed...
  8. I can confirm Barry's claim. Has not fixed it for me either.
  9. Whenever I start the mp client I always have blank email and password boxes even if I ticked 'remember password' the last time I used it. Also if I untick the box that enables wintermod in the settings page, wintermod still loads. What am I doing wrong or where does the issue lie?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.