Termosas

Veteran Driver VII
  • Last visited

About Termosas

Recent Profile Visitors

1517 profile views

Termosas's Achievements

1. Hello people. I've read some of your reports of bugs,shouts of help about the new update glitch. Some of you may have the issue,when another person gets to your 500meter zone,your game freezes and may help a accident happen if someone is driving behind you/you're in a convoy/etc. So stumbling uppon my dumb head,i've thought about some things and logically this came to my mind. I also had the same problem. I was playing with a friend for 2days and I had numerous times the lag came. I was always driving behind so he always had to wait for me,and this is what I came up with,and would u believe it? It actually worked so well that I can actually drive throu rotterdam during busy hours without any little lag,or anywhere else. The lag just ended here. I was thinking that the thing came with the new update. (Well I can admit,I didn't have any issues some time ago,now I downloaded the MP again and it started happening. I run a laptop with an Intel I7-2670QM CPU,4GB of RAM,Nvidia Geforce 610M 2GB VRAM Video card,and Windows 10 64bit operating system. I have good internet,so the freezes shouldnt be an issue right? Exactly. The point is,the new Cabin Accesories DLC makes this happen. Now don't worry,you can still use it,and WITHOUT any lags. All you have to do is: *Connect to ETS2MP *Press TAB *Right Mouse Click *Under general,find "Load Cabin Accessories" *MAKE SURE IT IS UNTICKED(UNCHECKED/OFF) What it does,is just shuts down Cabin Accesories loading FROM OTHER PLAYERS. Everything will be fine for you,you WILL see your accessories,they WILL swing,be in the place you put them,it is just that You WON'T see other people accessories once you stop by them (Situation:You and your friend play ETS2MP all the time,you both have the Cabin Accessories DLC installed,you both put things in the cabin such as phones,laptops,wallets,stickers,curtains,etc. When you both come to a stop,if you look into his truck,you won't see any of the cabin accessories of his like you did before,but you will still see yours,which is fine.) HAVE FUN TRUCKING GUYS. I hope this helps,Ölüm.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.