• Preferred Trucks
    Scania
    Volvo
  • EU Garage Location
    United Kingdom: London
  • Known languages
    English, Spanish

ILoveIcedTea's Achievements

1. Thank you so much! This worked, it helped a lot. I had no idea I needed a weight mod, I asked quite a few people and none of them told me that, I had always ensured the trailer loaded first, and I knew that it would display an error, but still it didn't work. I freshly reinstalled everything and added the weight mod and it worked just fine! Thanks a lot!
  2. I've been trying to use the supported trailer mods recently, such as the livestock trailer, empty car transporter and empty truck bed etc, i'm following all the steps correctly but yet when I launch MP after saving in SP, it doesn't work correctly? The one I really want to fix is the Livestock trailer, but any of them will be fine! If you have had this issue and know of a fix please share!
  3. I'm trying to play MP with my friend, but something is stopping me from doing so. Whenever I press "Launch ETS2" it gives me an error (occasionally two) and then crashes my launcher etc. This is the first error It says I need to downgrade, blah, even though i'm already on the version 1.26 (I get no other 1.26.3 options) I also get this error sometimes, still not entirely sure what this means. Any help would be appreciated, it's rather annoying.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.