TruckersMP Information

• VTC Name
    Enzide

Recent Profile Visitors

22741 profile views

Zyder's Achievements

1. Happy birthday

2. HHappy Birtday

3. Happy birthday mate, haven't seen you in 2 full years. Hope to see you again soon :D

4. Happy Birthday my frend :) Where are you long time? :P 

5. happy birthday  :wub::)

6. Could you provide us with a little more information on the issue in hand? Your post is a little vague. Perhaps a error message? Regards.
  7. Seems as If I'm not going to be around very much anymore. Work have decided to move me to Devon until Christmas, which means no PC until then. Gonna miss this community <3

8. The only way this can happen is for TruckersMP to buy every person on the game a DLC, which of course, won't ever happen. It's not a bug, and I'm sure in the future something will be done. You can find some more info on this from a previous topic of the same nature - Regards.
  9. Have you checked if the drivers need updating?
  10. You have said that you have re-installed ETS2, but have you re-installed the Multiplayer Mod, as suggested on the error message. Also, try to run the game with Administrator Privileges, or verify the game cache.
  11. Just been down the Calais - Duisburg road. Good grief, never seen anything like it. Cars flying left, right and centre, truck overtaking on blinds bends at ridiculous speeds, what a mess. Will be avoiding that one for a while.

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. jacoblovekw

jacoblovekw

FCT invented the Calais-Duisburg road ay @Lee1206 ;) 

3. Killua  // Ireland ^_^

Killua // Ireland ^_^

Love that road :D Going to start using it more often :D 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.