TruckersMP Information

• VTC Name
    I`m working alone.

Recent Profile Visitors

88173 profile views

Lukas4544 [LTU]'s Achievements

• Well Followed

Recent Badges

1. So after online update 1.33 i cant open online. I open the game and my mouse not moving. Really strange..... Someone have same problem ?

1. SgtBreadStick

SgtBreadStick

You need to go to Steam, right click ETS2 and click 64bit DirectX. Let it run for a few seconds and then move cursor (this is SP mode btw), then close the game and open it in MP mode.

Fixes it for me, if that doesn't fix it. Try Opening truckersmp launcher and press F1, this forces re-install and may help. :)

2. Lukas4544 [LTU]

Lukas4544 [LTU]

@SgtBreadStick Thank you very much ! :) it worked when i opened my game in 64 bit direct x in singpleplayer and then opened online. 

3. LordBenji

LordBenji

There's a few people with mouse issues, and I was in a call trying to help someone out. He restarted his PC, uninstalled drivers with DDU, using latest version like me, same directx version like me, nearly same graphics card, he reinstalled ETS2 and TruckersMP and I was monitoring that while he was screensharing, and we still couldn't figure out why his game would go straight in SP instead of seeing the login menu to select servers. And ATS is just fine... Just ETS 2 bugging. Asking him to opt out of all beta, remove all launch parameters, run game as DirectX 64, would run fine after some of the steps I asked him to do, but still the MP wouldn't work, it freezes to the profile selection menu.

2. Strange. I have 50 fps outside the truck and only 30 inside the truck. What is happening. Online is so laggy for me. Strange.

3. My game is crashing so bad in version 1.32 :(((( 

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. [RLC] ExGiX

[RLC] ExGiX

try to create new accaunt if this doesn't work reintall game :)

3. Kap.

Kap.

Make sure to have all mods disabled on a clean profile and check this topic too: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewforum.php?f=235

You can report your issues directly to SCS via that forum :P 

4. World of Trucks is under maintenance ! Maybe it is time for 1.32 update ?

5. Waiting for monday ! Maybe krone ? Maybe 1.32 ?
  6. Wow. This update is AMAZING !!!!

1. [MCG] Kien Giang

[MCG] Kien Giang

Can't wait for MP :D 

7. One word - AMAZING !!!!!!! This looks so good. Wow.
  8. It is funny how people REC you for every small mistake........

1. LordBenji

LordBenji

At that point, you wonder: "Do they play the game for what it is? Or do they just get on to be police wannabes?"

9. Finally finished Big Sur Event :D 

10. Happy birthday Lukas ;) 

1. Lukas4544 [LTU]

Lukas4544 [LTU]

@LordBenji Thank you very much ! :) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.