CRAZYdog113

Veteran Driver VII
  • Last visited

About CRAZYdog113

• Birthday June 20

Profile Information

• Interests
    Browsing the Forums, Playing ETS2MP, GTA V, CS:GO and Black Ops 3.
  • Preferred Trucks
    Scania

TruckersMP Information

• VTC Name
    Stobart Trucking

Recent Profile Visitors

2075 profile views

CRAZYdog113's Achievements

1. Happy Birthday 🥳❤️

2. Happy birthday. I hope have a good years!  

3. happy birthday :D

4. There is a new update to the game. It could fix this crash. But there are many more crashes in this version. I'll wait till the next version if i were you.
  5. There are lots of different crashes in this version. A lot of new changes under the hood as well (I think). So i'm just being patient until the Devs update to 0.1.3 R2. Will probably be soon. Also you need to use the correct format. Mod Version: Controllers Used: Description of Issue: How to reproduce: Screenshots / Videos: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/5-bug-report-format-must-be-followed/
  6. Good point but I have no proof. I have no crash report.
  7. There are lots of different crashes in this version. A lot of new changes under the hood as well (I think). So i'm just being patient until the Devs update to 0.1.3 R2. Will probably be soon.
  8. My game crashed when going onto the login screen. But for some strange reason I have no crash report???
  9. Yep. But now craigals is posting a message in chat. (Bottom Left) [Also this shows the weird rain.]
  10. CRAZYdog113

0.1.3 Alpha

FINALLY!!!!! Traffic lights are synced again!!! THANKS GUYS!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.