Kenworth
  • American Garage Location
    Nevada: Las Vegas
  • Known languages
    English

Recent Profile Visitors

1028 profile views

Aussie_Trucker's Achievements

1. Dude if you can do a better job why don't you shut up and do it instead of flapping your lips. I don't say this often but the development team try there best to get a port out as soon as possible because if they don't people like you have a bitch and complain about how the new SCS patch has yet to ported into ETS2MP so what I am trying to say here is STFU and move on, if you think you can do better prove it!
  2. People would just make up a Date of birth to get in. ANd you assume its only kids that want no speed limiter, well mate you are somewhat wrong I am in my 30's and I hate the speedlimiter but like this new update.
  3. Sorry but you are wrong about Australia, 110 is only on Freeways more than 120KM out of metro area, and trucks are limited to 100kph here. The Northern Territory as you have depicted as no limit is false also, they have a limit of 130 on the on highway only all other highways are 100 - 110 kph. Please I ask you to do more research before you start quoting country speeds.
  4. Here we go with the NFS bulls*$t again, A simulator is not to be taken as a game that is to be made exactly as real life, how long do you think it takes to drive from Paris to Verona Italy? It takes 9hrs and thats without traffic. So please go away with your NFS comments they are not needed here. If you want real life get off your computer and go and drive a real truck! Lets see then how long it takes you to complain about being held at 90 then.
  5. Well done Clark..... This is a well needed thing. Many people who start afresh with MP make a new profile, so this should come in handy!
  6. I would have to agree with you Dave. I guess the see him at SCS Softs Head Office and assume that he will be working for them, If he is then good on him. You should all just stop speculating as to what he is dong, if he wanted you to knwo he would have told you himself.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.