About Tobs

• Birthday 11/06/1996

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

1485 profile views

Tobs's Achievements

1. Tobs

0.1.2 Alpha

Hooray! Thanks a lot, looking forward to having the snow (once it downloads) and trucking again
  2. Soon! I'm looking forward to the update :)

3. Always approve of GTA V related desktops!
  4. I have pretty similar specs (exact same graphics card) to this from a 4/5 year old PC too, had a new graphics card and cooling in that time but still running well though! Once I've left college and have a job I think it'll be time for an upgrade AMD Phenom II (x2) @ 3.4Ghz 4GB Ram AMD Radeon HD 6850 (1GB) 750gb HDD Windows 7 64bit And, as for download speed... I'm not even going to go there.
  5. From ETS2MP Facebook page: So I guess the servers are down for this.
  6. Wooo!!! Congrats to him, definitely a skilled driver!
  7. Damn, knew I was meant to watch something the other night, thanks for the reminder! Not sure if you should be linking to these kinds of sites... pretty sure it's against the rules.
  8. I received mine a day after I clicked the button and it showed in my spam/junk folder, so if anyone hasn't check there again All activated and stuff now.
  9. Thanks for the heads up Stuart. I'm always skeptical of links from any sources other than trusted ones (photobucket, imgur etc.) and never click them unless I know what they are. ^ This. Unless you know exactly what it is for sure, do not download it!
  10. Haha, might as well try again. Thanks for the opportunity Superfun
  11. My desktop runs through different backgrounds usually, this is what it's on at the moment;
  12. I think things like this are opinion based again, since there are so many updates that people will want supported (Scandinavia, Over sized cargo etc.) that I wouldn't see any point in MP sticking on a single patch for it. It's improvements and bug fixes which also help with MP too occasionally and if we are not supporting SCS, it's unlikely that they will support us. Again, I'm not saying I wouldn't economy features! I guess we shall have to see what the future holds, and what SCS and the MP team have planned.
  13. Congrats AcidicBeast! Hopefully your friend will enjoy it
  14. Would be nice to get a copy for my friend, good luck all. Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.