• Last visited

3 Followers

About JonathanGJM

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

1781 profile views

JonathanGJM's Achievements

Community Answers

1. Hello there, Please make sure your specs are at least as good as the minimum required. Can you post your specs? It might also be that you have a CPU or RAM problem, it might be that your CPU is overheating. You can check this via a 3rd party program like CoreTemp. Is your CPU properly equipped with thermal paste and is your CPU cooler suited for your CPU? If not, please try to fix these things, it might resolve your issue. Kind Regards, JonathanGJM
  2. Hello there, Just move the brake intensity bar all the way to the right when driving a Scout car. The braking power will be fine this way. Always keep good distance and don't get distracted especially at high population areas. Kind Regards, JonathanGJM
  3. Hello there, The mod manager is disabled if you launch from the TruckersMP launcher, so you won't see any mods installed. In SP the mod should work, but I prefer to use Cheat Engine to cheat in some money, as it's 100% legal to do. Kind Regards, JonathanGJM
  4. Hello there, I've had this problem myself. I had malware installed on my PC which prevented me from connecting to servers such as TruckersMP's, and you might have malware too. What I did was install Anti Malware Bytes and I then scanned my computer, and then restarted it. I hope this resolves your issue. Kind Regards, JonathanGJM
  5. Hello, This is allowed, as it doesn't change the hitbox or engine output etc. But I'm not sure if this will work with MP, since mods are disabled on TMP and I'm pretty sure that you can't make this work by so called "Auto Saving". It also might be a good idea to read Paragraph 3 of the rules. You can do that by clicking here. Kind Regards, JonathanGJM
  6. Goodmorning everyone!

1. [MCG] Kien Giang

[MCG] Kien Giang

good morning and have a nice day :) 

2. JonathanGJM
  7. Hello, Go to Steam, then to games, then to ETS2, then uncheck and recheck all of your installed DLC's. If that doesn't work, try reinstalling the game. Kind Regards, JonathanGJM
  8. Hello there, Please try uninstalling TruckersMP and then reinstall it. Then run the application as Administrator. Kind Regards, JonathanGJM
  9. Happy birthday! Thanks for managing the community!

10. +1 I really like the idea. A member of the team said that this will potentially happen
  11. +1 Good idea, I hope this will become a thing.
  12. Hello there, Do you have your own truck? If not, that could be your issue Kind regards, JonathanGJM
  13. +1 Very good idea, it would clear things up for a lot of people.
  14. -1 Making the judgement for when something is hornspamming or not does not take other things into account. Which it needs to do. Sure, if someone is blasting the horn for no reason at all for a long time it is annoying but if someone gets cut off by someone it isn't reasonable to call it horn spamming, unless they really go over the top.
  15. Hello there, It is pretty hard to judge what you're trying to say. Can you please give a better explaination? Kind regards, JonathanGJM

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.