Turkey: Istanbul

Recent Profile Visitors

1602 profile views

fastrucks5727's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. Bilgisayar da en çok sevdiğim oyunlarım: 1.ets 2 2.ATS 3.Rocket League 4.PUBG 5.Rainbow six siege ama en çok ets 2
  2. Thank you, brothers and sisters agree with me it's so nice to have people who I want to thank my brothers who I hope that position is confirmed. My goal is like me who cannot see (game), my brothers and my sisters be heard falling fps setting. I think it is not about the night turn on and off lights. I'm playing 3-4 years of ets2 is acquired through experience these habits. I hope that position is confirmed. Thank you, your feedback is valuable. My goal is to make more and develop our game.
  3. ^No ingame insomnia effect off, but I mean the air is very dark and multiplaye so I couldn't see
  4. Thank you for your opinion my brother people who think like me, thank you honor me
  5. ^Thank you for seeing my screen I play at the highest level, even if it's defective, it may not be the possibility to modify your screen everybody with all due respect, I would expect some understanding of your opinion in the end there's a flaw, and I'm sure I'm not alone and I can not see your opinion is valuable for me in again thank you
  6. Thanks brother your opinion is valuable to me suggestions and thank you for your interest but I upgraded my computer all levels including bright setting (I haven't tried the game) by day, but nothing better than to be comfortable in our admin brother I think
  7. Suggestion Description:all of the servers during the day or in the next version of the multiplayer additions as time preference button Any example images: Why should it be added?:I just love your game night vision but I can't get in the game shares a lack of night and some people even wonder if the game is doing all day air Keenan? Uncle of victimstatus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.