dutchnoskillz

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

About dutchnoskillz

Recent Profile Visitors

1286 profile views

dutchnoskillz's Achievements

1. Correct and false. F7 and or sleep does not fix the issue.
  2. I know this is a problem most of us had including me. i have played 480 hours ets2 which most are mp. I know how to fix it by reset the economy, sleep, F7 enter etc. At this moment i started a new profile and i am level 9 atm. I have my own truck but what i hate is that i have no freights everytime i log on. I can reset the econmy but i want to explore the map instead of tping back to my HQ because i have no freights. The freight markets has nothing but when i visit a company it does has freights. Any solutions?
  3. Well in other games is does not happen, just to note i got quiet some bit experience with hardware and that is probably the reason why i did not provide enough information because i tested that already. But still in bf4 i get better fps just to note i got quiet some bit experience with hardware and that is probably the reason why i did not provide enough information because i tested that already. i am running MSIA for quiet a long time, i know what i should do and test but i had no results so thats why i am here, to note i stress tested my 1070fe right out of the box for some hours to find out if i have a good card out of a batch. most of the people don do that. my temps are fine, speeds are fine and everything else. IMPORTANT the problem is gone in DirectX mode, did not test any other mode but how to run ETS2MP in any other mode than regular since that fixes it!
  4. ^ i did this serveral times using DDU Yes, also in SP it does happen. Well i have a bad I5 4440 with 16gb of ddr3 1333mhz ram, a Corsair RM750X a 1070 FE, B85 fatal1ty killer motherboard, this cant be because i have shitty cpu because the same cpu had alot more fps with my 970 that i had previously. its not running out of power, and i used DDU several times to redo a driver installen, this only happens with ETS2 for so far i know,
  5. well i know that you should not plug your monitor in the onboard:P but still thanks to mention. About the second one im not sure since i cant select for MP. u mean the preffer peformance? already did that 1. monitor is not in the onboard. 2. lates drivers running.
  6. Thanks for asking but i am 100% sure i connected it to the monitor
  7. So today i wanted to play ETS2MP with my friend and this is the first time i am trying to play ets2 with my 1070 and i only get like 10fps. ofc i installed the driver and updated the client, game. but somehow the game is not using my GPU i thunk.
  8. i tryed running in administrator but nothing changes, the problem is still there i tryed running in administrator but nothing changes, the problem is still there well i think i found a temporary fix. using steam to launch ets2 in OPENGL 64bit mode quitting that and launch MP
  9. So recently i reinstalled my windows, i updated all my drivers to the latest and installed just ets2 MP. when i launch MP my game instantly freezes at the SCS logo u see. i tryed reinstalling ETS2 via steam, reinstalling ETS2mp. a complete system reboot. It also freezes when i launch ETS singleplayer so it is not a issue with ets2mp any ideas? im running windows 10
  10. True u can also see on the CB radio in the cabin in self if your speaking or not. i fixed it by just restarting the game:) its awesome already did convoy witht total 3 random players with CB radio
  11. Whenever i press V nothing happends and no one hears me. Also my name isn't showing up at the top left corner for other peopel whenever i hold V to talk. my mis is not on mute and it is a default communication device. it is a Corsair Vengeace 1500 on USB is that my issue maybe? thanks for the update btw !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.