4. Happy Birthday Mate!

5. <_<

1. PurplProto

PurplProto

Are you my evil twin!? :troll:

2. Prototype

Prototype

At least don't copy my avatar :)

6. ^ That's only a temp fix really unless you get a loan and buy a truck right away. BTW did you try using Ctrl + F to search for these lines? In all my experiences, the game has written these lines to the config every time it's been made.
  7. To be honest, I can't see them adding this, even if they did, it likely wouldn't be top of the list either. So far you're the first person I know that uses the mouse buttons for the indicators. There'd also be complications implementing such things as sometimes people are still driving when reporting a player, if the keys were to be disabled when you press tab, you'd no longer be able to control the truck.
  8. @Galvorn You can go into the settings from the Tab menu and turn the volume down there. As of current, I believe a mute button doesn't exist.
  9. @ace1564 Has reverting back to 362.00 helped at all? And I'm quite confident you won't get banned for something petty like that. IMO it's an understandable situation, you both had a bit of rage, but quickly got over it.
  10. Hallo, ich spreche kein Deutsch, also musste ich übersetzen diese mit Google so tut es mir leid, wenn es nicht sehr gut lesbar ist. Mit einem Problem wie dieses, kann ich nur vorschlagen, ein Support-Ticket hier öffnen. Bestes Glück!
  11. I can't particularly remember the activation process myself, but I remember pressing the check button and waiting about 5 minutes and it disappeared. I think maybe the activate button might not be there if it's already detected your hours of play time. Have you actually tried launching the MP yet?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.