Sonny_Salieri

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

About Sonny_Salieri

Sonny_Salieri's Achievements

1. Which game version does this update use? i mean which version number?
  2. This login issue is getting even more complex in my game. Sometimes i can login and join the EU1 server but sometimes i cant. Sometimes it writes that "cant validate version" bullshit other times it lets me login but after i load a savegame or when i wanna start a new one and wanna connect to the server it says "Session is Invalid, restart game and try again". FIX THIS SHIT ASAP cuz none of the "tricks" written by others earlier and on other threads work!
  3. maybe someone had enuff of this bullshit and done some DDOS
  4. Someone said to try 1.14.1 others say it must be 1.14.2 others say select the part where it says NONE... Well i say forget all that lol cuz none of those works
  5. the launcher makes even newer shit by the minute...how is this a successful login when the screen freezes here and i cant do shit?
  6. if the servers are offline then what fuckin numbers are written here http://status.ets2mp.com/ i suspect now this as a fake shit cuz how could any damn playaz be online if the login system itself is so damn fucked up?
  7. the server status here still says eu1 server has like 300+ playaz http://status.ets2mp.com/ so there must be a damn solution to this shit so if anyone knows what it is POST IT HERE ASAP!
  8. now another BULLSHIT ERROR came up sayin "invalid session" when i finally was able to connect to the damn server but then it crashed or whatever and tried to reconnect...... and for this shit game was i really PAYING COLD CASH? FUCK THIS!
  9. oh and it loads the damn game faster than it could connect (not like in 1.12.1) so wtf is all this crap in this damn update?
  10. then it brings up this shit (see attachment -if i can attach a damn image still in here or this also got fucked up lol-)
  11. The entire 1.14 update is fucked up both SP and MP side! First i updated the game and then installed the new mp. then it wouldnt load my saves neither in SP nor in MP, then it only loaded the saves in SP when i removed the MP's files from the modlist but i need those for the MP so WTF, then the "route-list" became empty in the singleplayer and as we all know if it gets empty in the MP it can only be refreshed in the SP so WTF again, then i uninstalled and reinstalled both the SP and the MP and then it seemed to work at first both the SP and the MP but then the MP decided to pop this bullshit "cannot validate version" error up so uhm like WTF? And on this shit were both SCS and the MP devs working for like months? FUCK THIS!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.