Veteran Driver VII
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

2 Followers

About [Ekip] YasinEmre

• Birthday 04/04/1998

Profile Information

• Interests
    Cars, cars and.... ummm, did I say cars?!
  • Preferred Trucks
    Renault
    Scania
  • American Garage Location
    California: Oxnard
  • EU Garage Location
    Germany: Duisburg
  • Known languages
    Turkish, English, and a bit German.

Recent Profile Visitors

2626 profile views

[Ekip] YasinEmre's Achievements

1. Happy Birthday ❤️ 

2. Happy birthday! 🎊

3. Game:ETS2 Mod Version: 1.32 Controllers Used: Logitech DFGT Description of Issue: It keeps crashing when I try to open trailer manager to use my own trailer. How to reproduce:- Screenshots / Videos:- game.crash.txt last_crash.log
  4. Pay a visit to my Gallery!

5. -1 There is no need to divide the ATS players to 1 more server.Already not many players in one server so I don't think we need another one.
  6. That's why I'm actually using the Renault Premium.
  7. I have played for 2 hours, and I must say, trailer ownership is AMAZING! I also came across to few of the bugs mentioned above but they will be fixed for sure on final release of the update.
  8. I'd give my thumbs up to this one.But it should not be less than 5-6 seconds.10 is ideal imo.I mean kick the player if he keeps spamming his/her horn for 10 seconds.I don't think it will be hard for devs as it's pretty much the same with headlight auto kick.
  9. Someone is using illegal mods in Calais, and that's why other players who are playing the game normally are affected.
  10. -1 , no need for that.If you want less cars or "no" cars, there is EU1.
  11. As far as I know there are some "HQ modeled" cars (I remember an E60 and a XC90) parked near the road in Scandinavia and Going East.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.