About whiskeyo

• Birthday 11/11/1998

Profile Information

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

1919 profile views

whiskeyo's Achievements

Community Answers

1. I can't tower that people are that stupid...

1. Pierdus

Pierdus

wez kurwo pierdolona grifowałeś mi gre cały dzien jestem macius wstałem diziaj rano z dobrym chumorkiem a ty kurwo zniszczyles mi caly dzien 5 ladunkuw wszystkie zniszczone sejuw nie mam bo mi sie miejsce zniszczylo trak rozjebvany w 100% zajebiscie zniszczyles mi rzycie ty kurwop ierdoloa zajebie cie

2. whiskeyo

DLC ETS 2

Następnym razem napisz temat w odpowiednim dziale, żeby nie robić niepotrzebnej roboty Moderatorom i przeczytaj regulamin, bo dużo z niego się dowiesz
  3. U mnie stanowisko nie jest jakieś rozbudowane, zwykle grywałem w FPSy, w ETS2 nie gram od zbyt długiego czasu, dlatego niestety nie mam kierownicy, jednak pad bezprzewodowy pod X360 wystarcza Uprzedzam Was, ta piłka nie jest do rugby, tylko do futbolu amerykańskiego i znalazła się u mnie po X Superfinale PLFA (Polska Liga Futbolu Amerykańskiego), dlatego traktuje ją jako pewnego rodzaju pamiątkę
  4. At first try to verify game cache on Steam, go to Library, right mouse button on ETS2, Properties and there you have it.
  5. AI traffic is turned off in multiplayer, since it cannot be introduced into this mod. You may meet only other players on the roads, but it's happening all the time, there is no feeling of void And do what Adde said, complete few quick jobs and then come to multiplayer with your own truck. See you in game!
  6. Sadly download speed is bad, just 90KB/s, but it'll be ready for tomorrow
  7. I wrote switchable, you'd be able to turn it on and off, so trolls won't have any possibility to block entrances while being invisible.
  8. Suggestion Name: Switching visibility of players in non-collision zone Suggestion Description: After entering non-collision zone like delivery area, truck service, ports etc. you're able to turn off visibility of other players' trucks and trailers. Any example images: Don't have any Why should it be added?: A lot of players stay idle in these zones, turning off visibility of their trucks will help us in e.g. parking in crowded areas and allow us to see stuff in mirrors, it will also reduce lags and hold FPS on one level for all the time. EDIT (after community feedback): Models should be transparent, not completely invisible.
  9. ^Nie gram aż tak często, dlatego po prostu o tym zapomniałem, ale to nie zmienia faktu, że taka robota należy do SCS Anoir, napisz w tym dziale: http://forum.scssoft.com/viewforum.php?f=5&sid=df80ebe06ebe8086ce956d082ce9a612
  10. Dokładnie tak jak powiedział WooQash, GPS z kabiny to część jednego z DLC, za które odpowiada SCS, nie developerzy MP. Napisz na oficjalnym forum gry taką propozycje, to kto wie, może zostanie dodana
  11. Write a ticket to support, that's the only way to solve this problem. I also had this alert which says 'Incorrect password', wrote there a post and Supporter told me to write a ticket. They will change your nick, just tell them what's your exact problem and what nickname would you like to have
  12. ^Przełączanie między serwerami nie jest jakoś częste, ale gdy masz czekać w kolejce na dołączenie do jednego serwera, jednym kliknięciem mógłbyś wejść do innej. Teraz zajmuje to więcej czasu, ale wszystkie zmiany i tak zależą od developerów, dlatego jak im się to nie spodoba, to nie zrobią
  13. ^Zbędne, bo masz pewnie dobry sprzęt Dla osób którym ledwo ETS2 ciągnie, takie coś by się przydało.
  14. It's okay, but I hoped that 24 to 48 hours is enough, as ticket says and didn't receive any notification: Thanks for answer in here
  15. I've sent a ticket 2 days ago and still didn't get a message back, when will I get an answer?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.