Wolfpig

Veteran Driver V
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Wolfpig

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Wolfpig's Achievements

Community Answers

1. I only wrote about the jobs which gets generated and if those would leave outside of scandinavia that would be a bug. That people may think that Denmark is not part of scandinavia...i cant blame people for their inability to read stuff ....;)
  2. if you get a job with doubles which leads outside of scandinavia.....then that is a bug, as those loads should only create jobs inside of scandinavia.
  3. The added trucks in ats are distributed as dlcs......
  4. So....nothing change to before that update.....^^ BTW: Im just asking as i did not see it in the changelog (and just play the mod occassionaly), are the free rocket league accessoires supported by the mod?
  5. Wolfpig

ATS MP

Aus dem Grund sollte man für die MP Mod, egal ob jetzt für ETS2 oder ATS ein Profil (oder Extra Savegame) fahren in dem man keine Angestellten etc. hat. Man hat ja schließlich im MP keinen Zeitdruck oder großartig Probleme Geld einzufahren dank der gestreckten Zeit gegenüber dem SP.
  6. Wolfpig

ATS MP

Aber da muss man auch vorher an der Ampel anhalten und schauen das kein Verkehr kommt bevor man das darf.
  7. Probably the Christmas Stuff for the Accessoire DLC which came with the Christmas/Winter SKin DLC Packs
  8. Not necessarily, as far as i know the keys for Win 7 (Win 8 im not sure) can be used for either 32 or 64 bit Version of the os.
  9. Lets try it that way. Without SSL = The login can be seen by everyone = equals to a not locked car With SSL = Only the reciever (in this case the server) can see your login = equals to a car which is locked
  10. I think that was one of the performacen improvements measures from scs, the same with the grass spawning (but that seems to be fixed/changed back in 1.18)
  11. Open up your config.cfg and change the value there to something you like "uset r_mirror_view_distance "500"" (i set it for myself to 500)
  12. The newest Version of raprt has an (simple?) edit function implemented. Not used it so i cant say more to it.
  13. For people who use AMD Cards i would recommend the raprt/amd gaming evolved client for recording. I usually used that too....atm i do not use it cause for some reason it crashes the game/MP Mod with recording enabled after 20-30 Minutes most of the time for me. No idea if it is caused by the mod, or raptr.
  14. Is the Viking Gods Paintkob DLC supported too, or not? Just asking cause it is not mentioned in the first post and before people complain again about crashing games when people with that come near them......
  15. Even people wo say that they can control a truck at that speeds can only do that on straight roads...everywhere else they tend to go onto the incoming lane. But that does not matter much for me since most of the time the mod crashes in the middle of playing for no apparend reason.....but maybe that got fixed too...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.