• Last visited

About teidy

Profile Information

• Known languages
    English, Slovenian

Recent Profile Visitors

1571 profile views

teidy's Achievements

1. I found out it won't work with countries where doubles aren't allowed in the base game. It only works if both source and destination are from countries where is allowed to use doubles. But saying that I couldn't get it working trying to get the job from Honnisvag to Longyearbyen (tiny island up north), which according to the game both are Norway (maybe that island isn't, but it says N when selecting a job) and I could easily drive doubles in Norway, but selecting that destination it would instantly reset me.
  2. I kinda find a bit faster way with teleporting trailers in SP for promods MP. I duplicated my profile, enable promods there, than copied the last save from original profile to the new profile, get the trailer I want, copied back save game to original profile and go back to TMP. Since profile are separated both game will load so much faster than before, because it was thinking that mods are newly activated. It will only reset me in the SP game, but since I can teleport, that's not a big issue. It did said that mods are missing when I was loading the copied save game from MP, but after it loaded I was there where I left it in SP. So this is the solution you already told me, to teleport, but I just found a bit better way to work with promods for MP, since it will take too much of a loading time when switching from MP to SP and vice versa. I hope maybe this helps anyone who is using promods for MP and want to teleport in SP without waiting to load so long.
  3. I just tried duplicating profile and it didn't worked for me as well. Then I looked at up profile.sii of the new profile I made and the name is in quotes " " , so I've tried putting that and it worked. So for the name put it like this "Name of the profile" (of course change the name for yours) and save it.
  4. I have been playing with virtual speditor and TS Save Editor and I when I've put doubles in countries where they aren't allowed by the game, I got a message that the game was changed and it spawned me at default garage without the job. It works if I am located in the countries where is allowed to take doubles. I assume it's not possible to get doubles with speditor in countries where is not allowed? I did find this great mod doubles anywhere which basically allows you buy doubles anywhere and take them anywhere, but sadly it it doesn't work with MP, even if I take the job in SP, it will reset me back to default garage every time. Would be possible for TMP to support such mod or it would be too easy to have doubles everywhere? For now if I would want doubles I'll take them from Finland or any country that has them, but it's a bit annoying if you are using promods (btw really great addition to TMP) because if you switch to SP it will load promods as it's first time and when you go back to TMP it's the same and it happens every time if you do this. I'm still grateful for you suggestions and support. If you have any more suggestion, don't hesitate to reply. teidy
  5. I apologise if this was already answered, but I haven't find that much that would help me. Since now is allowed to have doubles everywhere on MP, I would like to ask how can I get those. Do player take it from places like Sweden or Finland and teleport where they wanna drive or is it possible with virtual speditor? Or is there any other way? -teidy
  6. Hi! I haven't play ETS 2 or TMP for over a year now, but this promods with multiplayer does sure interest me to get back for a bit. I have one concern about having the same jobs, since external jobs won't work with promods is there any way to have the same jobs even with our own trailers?
  7. teidy

0.2.2.4.0 Released

There has been another patch for 100mb on steam, so the multiplayer isn't working anymore.
  8. teidy

Air Horn

Not sure if you were asking me or just talking in general, but yeah that's one of the problem. For some reason if you want to have air horn you can't have this roof deflector (you get the message that it will be removed if you want to mount air horn). And sadly this problem is still not resolved.
  9. teidy

Air Horn

Thank you, I couldn't write it better myself. I guess just too many players doesn't know about this issue, because quite a lot players who passed me were honking at me but sadly I couldn't hear their horn because of this problem.
  10. teidy

Air Horn

The problem is because you can still hear your air horn despite not having it. That's why is bothering me when other players can't hear it but you can. So it would be nice that everyone could hear it.
  11. teidy

Air Horn

Hi! I apologize if this is not the right topic for this issue. I have noticed that if you have a roof deflector on your truck, other players can't hear your air horn, but they can still see the horn icon next to your nickname. I assume this is synchronization problem and I'm hoping that you can fix that. Sincerely, teidy
  12. teidy

Promods server

That's why it should be a small server that only those who actually wants to play promods together can do that, that's the whole reason.
  13. teidy

Promods server

It would be a really great thing to have But wouldn't be easier if people would download promods as they used to it (via promods website) and then just go on this "dedicated" server?
  14. For the 6th question I would recommend you shadowplay (nvidia graphics card) or plays.tv with which you can record what happend couple of minutes ago and it's pretty easy to report players with that.
  15. teidy

Promods server

Hi! I was wondering if would be possible to have a seperate server with promods for about 500 players (at least)? And you could make it that only those who wants to play on that server needs to have promods, others who would be playing on normal ones wouldn't need to have it. Greetings, teidy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.