TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Buttekhan

Buttekhan's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but, considering you can drive your double b trailers, are you able to get jobs in europe? I can't seem to be able to. again, sorry if this is the wrong place.
  2. A Mahusive Thank you for the speedy support to 1.18 ! you Rock!! Gona rock a merc a while now. Guess Merc is all we will see
  3. This is Morgan Freeman's voice your currently listening to, unconsiously (typo but Meh) This good sir want's to pass me, my my my i might just keep my speed on this 2 lane road, why that stupid man is Dangerous! Swerve baby swerve, never use brakes hmm? i'll fuck you up' That's how pretty much my thoughts go when i try to pass someone, with morgan freeman for pure comedy. Speedlimiter or not, problems won't change with the current natures of blocks and what have you. So i have nothing agains speedlimiter on or off. Peace!
  4. Good sir's Gentlemen Sausage.
  5. Buttekhan

cant login

Ditt problem är antagligen att du inte kan göra @ <- tecknet när du ska skriva din Email? Gör följande Kopiera din Email adress på hemsidan där du loggar in. Sedan klistrar du in det i spelet Nu ska det funka. Om det är Invalid session osv så vet jag tyvärr inte så mycket
  6. For The Love Of You Peopel ! ! ! ! Step 1 ->> COPY (CTRL - C) EMAIL ADRESS ON WEBSITE LOGIN STEP 2 ->> CTRL - V ingame login . Ya'll happy now =)
  7. Thanks a milion! Never thought about looking for a keyboad button for it to work.
  8. TagAxel Lift is not working - I'm running on 0.14.02 and 0.1.1 Multiplayer. I've only tried the new DAF with the axellift's wich don't work, and in singleplayer aswell.
  9. Buttekhan

0.1.1 Alpha

Copy your Email-adress when you login on the website -> works for me now.
  10. Buttekhan

0.1.1 Alpha

Can't login due to the client won't accept @ for my email to be able to login. cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.