• Birthday 10/12/2001

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

1673 profile views

ChubbyBearz's Achievements

1. Hello, do you still play TruckersMP?

2. Oh hello there :-) iam Julian 19 years old guy

How's your life?  i like to see that Steam profile of yours 

3. Speeding on country roads isn't as dangerous as one may think if you know what you're doing and when to slow down. I can agree with the rest of this.
  4. Downloaded 3 times, broken file every time.
  5. Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-S2P (The smallest motherboard I've ever seen ) Power Supply: Powercool X-Viper 550W 80+ Modular Graphics Card: EVGA Geforce GTX 760 Superclocked Processor: AMD FX - 4100 Quad-core @ 4GHz RAM: 16GB DDR3 (Don't know the brand, sorry) Storage: 1TB (Don't know the brand once again) Monitor: ACER P221W (1680x1050) Keyboard: Cherry MX board 3.0 (Cherry MX red switches) Mouse: Logitech G402 Headset: HyperX cloud Wheel: Logitech Driving Force GT
  6. In 0.1.1 Alpha the red lights are not synced. Please look before crossing the light until this is fixed.
  7. ChubbyBearz

BANED

Your friend is the one who should be making the ban appeal. Also, if your friend was banned for purposely ramming, its not very likely that he'll get unbanned.
  8. ChubbyBearz

0.1.1 Alpha

Thanks for the update but.... the download hasn't been updated yet.
  9. It said 1.1 on the download for a few mins. Some people like me noticed it.
  10. Possibly. I still think its happening today tho
  11. It's gone back to the 1.0.9 R3 again. The hype is real When everything is up and running I'm rushing straight on to see the changes.
  12. I posted before you. Unfortunately the download hasn't been updated, just the text by download.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.