Tomy_Gra

Veteran Driver V
  • Last visited

3 Followers

About Tomy_Gra

Profile Information

• Interests
    Motorsports, Cars, Trucks, Police, Guns.
  • EU Garage Location
    The Netherlands: Rotterdam

Recent Profile Visitors

3535 profile views

Tomy_Gra's Achievements

1. Road Rage... Road Rage Everywhere....

1. Amazing Red Panda

Amazing Red Panda

Welcome to driving world! :P

2. When Romanian guy tells you that you are an idiot because you are Polish.... #rip

Romania - 22mln Poland - 39mln - Daaayum.

3. When your car alarm wants to be a hip-hop rapper:

4. Where's my Śkoda... gib gib plz :c

1. jx_23

jx_23

Gib mir

I want dat skoda

5. Still waiting for the Diesel Śkoda Superb x)

6. Oh, it works fine now. Nevermind.

7. What is going on with ETS2MP? I can't log in to the multiplayer...

8. Wow, seriously? Political correctness even in here? Congrats chaps, well done.

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. STOCKHOLM GHOST

STOCKHOLM GHOST

Errrm, play the game here, and give vote in RL for your favourite politician. ;) RL political issues are not the subject of the game imo. Happy trucking.

3. Tomy_Gra

Tomy_Gra

Whatever you say Scania, my Italian friend.

4. FirestarteR93

FirestarteR93

no, nothing political-related shall be allowed there, because otherwise people will start arguing about it

9. I don't think so. I can catch semi-truck in my Volvo with trailer after about 15-20 km. It's a matter of time, but Admins are not going to use police cars to catch "criminals" i think. Someone wrote that somewhere, but i don't remember when and where... They're going to be just decorative and to inform other players that driver of the police car is an admin.
  10. Well, on EU1 Police Car can have better acceleration than trucks, obviously trucks are about 10 tonne heavy and normal police car is max 3 tonne... but trucks could ram police car very easily then so i don't know... Let's see what they're going to do.
  11. UK police has flashing lights on their cars. Also their siren tone/mode is changing by pressing horn. The idea is great, adds more realism but i don't know if admins will use police cars for driving and stopping trucks.
  12. 42C in a shadow... its almost 110F... I'm boiling, heeelp :c

13. huh, nigdy nie widziałem takiego komunikatu. U mnie z google jest wszystko w porządku, zrestartuj przeglądarke albo router to może pomoże

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.