• Preferred Trucks
    Volvo
  • EU Garage Location
    Poland: Poznan

Recent Profile Visitors

2822 profile views

TheReduxPL's Achievements

1. Happy Birthday🎉

2. Take a closer look at what game are you pointing the path to.
  3. ^ And I thought I'll be able to check out ATSMP without buying it yet :/ If I got access to ATS via family sharing, would I be able to play ATSMP?
  4. ATS: So for now it's just 2 states and 2 trucks. Just a few hours of gameplay I suppose and that's it. Hoping for more content to be released soon - for the price of 20 euros this game should have all DLC's free!

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. outstandinggamer

outstandinggamer

All added trucks will be free and Arizona will come soon and be free they will also add more cties to Nevada because they said they still arn't finished with Nevada and then some other states will come as dlc.

3. TheReduxPL

TheReduxPL

McFreshi, I've never said EA is doing the right thing either. I know there will be free trucks and states but most likely there will be even more DLCs - and this is what I'm worried about.

4. outstandinggamer

outstandinggamer

Yeah there will be DLC they have to make money from something. Im sure they wont be too expensive though.

5. Mamy 2016 rok, dzisiaj już każdy powinien mieć procesor obsługujący 64-bitowe systemy - pierwsze procesory obsługujące tą architekturę pojawiły się już dawno (lata 2003-2004). Bez znaczenia czy mają tylko 2GB RAM, szczególnie że ten sam klucz do Windowsa działa na obu wersjach systemu.
  6. I'd place a very eye-catchy announcement on the forums (or maybe even on ETS2MP main page) about 32-bit support being dropped - some people do not read changelog threads and they would be catched off-guard
  7. TheReduxPL

Dx11/Dx9

DX11 o ile mi wiadomo jest w ETSie tylko wyłącznie po to, by można było grać na Oculusie. Tak jak teraz o tym pomyśleć... to jeśli ETS2MP nie może działać na DX11, to na Oculusie na multi sobie nie pogram?
  8. ^ Are you sure? As far as I know, Event Viewer's log files are saved as .evtx or .evt. These files have an extension of .MTA.
  9. Ustawianie priorytetu procesu nie jest powiązane z przydzielaniem pamięci, a z przydzielaniem czasu procesora, więc ta sztuczka może się przydać gdy mamy słabszy procesor lub mamy pootwierane kilkanaście programów działających w tle i z jakiegoś powodu nie chcemy się ich pozbyć. W dodatku ustawianie priorytetu na "najwyższy" (czyli "czasu rzeczywistego") nie jest dobrym pomysłem, może to spowodować zawieszenie się komputera. Natomiast ustawienie priorytetu procesu na "Wysoki" brzmi rozsądniej
  10. j/w + kiedyś przez tą komendę miałem problemy z crashowaniem się gry, lepiej tego nie próbuj. Lepiej nie będzie a co najwyżej pogorszysz działanie gry
  11. Also remember to use strong passwords. I used to use one password for every single account I've made on the internet, including 000webhost - which got hacked and their password database is available somewhere for download (they kept their password in plain text). Now I've learned a lesson and I'm using a different, strong 24 characters long password for all the websites - if you value your accounts, especially your Steam one, consider installing KeePass and create strong password for each online account you own. You'll only need to create and remember a strong password for this program (it keeps your passwords encrypted and as safe as possible). Of course, first of all get rid of all the viruses/keyloggers/malware from your computer. If you're unsure how to do it, ask a friend who's more "into computers", I'm sure he'll help you with that. Just get him a good bottle of beer
  12. Hey, I'm cleaning up my Documents folder and I found that folder named "LocaleMetaData". It containts four files named "ets2mp_*.MTA" (where * is either 1031, 1033, 1045 and 1049). What are those files for? Can I remove them?
  13. Mówisz o multiplayerze? Jak tak to to jest norma w większych miastach, kiedyś klatki spadały jeszcze bardziej

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.