• Interests
    Freelance 3D Modeller

Recent Profile Visitors

1798 profile views

[IDN] Hastantyo's Achievements

1. Happy Birthday! 🎂

2. Happy birthday! :HaulieLove:

3. Selamat Ulang Tahun mas 🥳

4. Mod Version: Version 0.1.2 Controllers Used: Mouse & Keyboard Description of Issue: I can't load any save game with jobs/trailer from SP mode, it keep crashing the game. Those previous version was perfectly fine with loading save game from SP mode. Please, fix this. Gamecrash.log : http://pastebin.com/DzbC6Npk Thank you. Regards, Hastantyo.
  5. I'm Asian too, Indonesian. If you bored by getting lonely, try to stay in busy cities like Rotterdam - Amsterdam or Calais - Dover. Or you can join some convoys, for the time and place you can search it on www.ets2c.com.
  6. Yes this is happen while you took a job from SP, then finish it in MP. Or otherwise. For example, I took a job from SP which has limit for around 3 days remaining, then I bring it to MP mode and my job limit changed around 13000 hours remaining.
  7. I was doing MP last night. While we do resting and take a pic, I'm a bit shocked that my trailer is changed. I don't know how to explain this but I hope this pictures will help you to find out why. This is the pic was taken from my Friend. My Truck is in the Middle, IVECO with TRAMERI trailer. And this is the pic was taken from my PC. Actually I'm carrying the POSPED trailer, not TRAMERI. But what they see my trailer is TRAMERI not a POSPED. So, why is this different? Mismatch? Is this a bug or something else? Can somebody explain this why?
  8. Honestly we can freely ask many suggestion to mod developers, but only them who determines. 90km/h is fast enough for truck and this speed limiter is good for the system.
  9. Yeah, I agree with this. If we got kick accidentally we must re-log from beginning. It takes time to load the whole things. Please admin, remove the AFK kick. Or remove it only for NCz (Non Collisions) zone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.