phylip24

Veteran Driver V
  • Last visited

About phylip24

Recent Profile Visitors

4392 profile views

phylip24's Achievements

1. Just Voted ETS 2 for the steam awards :)

2. Admins Don't forget to unban me tonight at 20:15 as it expires. Thank you.

1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. Mirko9
    3. phylip24

phylip24

Seriously you got to be joking right?

4. stilldre1976

stilldre1976

Yeah am sure hes kidding mate,you get used to the homour round here soon enough lol

3. Not surprised anyone not replied to my question yet. Maybe because they too busy playing ETS or ATS.
  4. Why is the ATS realtime map not working?

1. El1teZombiezHD

El1teZombiezHD

There is no ATS realtime map, ATS is on http://ets2map.com/ but it is not mapped out yet and you will only be able to see dots (south west of France)

5. The video hasn't have many viewers at all. I'm mean I've became infamous just a tiny bit. Nothing serious at all. Anyway only 2 Days to go now.
  6. Atleast I've got famous on Youtube!!
  7. Morning!! :)

1. lubanskyi_47_rus

lubanskyi_47_rus

ребят помогите везде где надо зарегился, акаунт активен но как пытаюсь присоеденить профиль в игре  он мне пишет: что акаунт не актевирован...как быть то?

8. I will explain why I drove on wrong side of road. I was exploring the map to 100%, it was very brief. I wasn't crashed into anyone. I have my map explored 100% now so in the future I will not drive on the wrong side of road anymore.

9. Can I talk to someone who reported to me?

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Forraz

Forraz

You can talk to the one who "Banned" you in appeals as mentioned above. If you want to find the one who reported you then why try when you've been banned already. You have to appeal the ban to the one who banned you.

If you have been banned, you have a right of appeal at http://truckersmp.com/appeals. If you feel that your ban appeal is not handled correctly, email [email protected] on the forums.

10. When is the wintermod suppose to end on ets mp?
  11. When is the next state going to be added on ATS?

12. Can someone from the admins unban me from ATS? I didn't drove wrong side of the road I only parked on the side of the road and logged off.
  13. Why am I banned from ATS MP??

I didn't drove the wrong way!!! I parked at the side of the road and logged out!!

1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. heyhococo

heyhococo

It takes time to deal with reports.

Don't lie by the way, it never gets you anywhere.

3. DerAmpelmann

DerAmpelmann

You were reported on website so it takes longer for the report to be accepted.

4. heyhococo

heyhococo

Do it the proper way and you'll have more luck https://truckersmp.com/appeals

14. How long is the snow mod suppose to last on ets mp?

1. Scar

Scar

Until it melts away. It will likely stay for around 2-3 months.

2. MrHarv98

MrHarv98

Case you getting annoyed by the mod disable it in MP Settings in Tab>Mods untick Winter mod

15. The US server isn't working on ATS. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.