[ST] Hellser's Achievements

• One Month Later
  • One Year On
  • Old Timer

Recent Badges

1. Happy birthday! 🎂

2. Happy Birthday! ❤️

3. Happy Birthday 🎂 

4. +1 - This is a great way to judge other players.
  5. A detection system for the warning blimps can be programmed, where if a truck suddenly receives a lot of damage, it triggers a warning blimp. A whole bunch of flashing warning blimps on a road will let the oncoming driver know "There's a clusterbump up ahead." +1
  6. It's actually rubberbanding. Don't know why we use the term 'desyncing' - since desyncing, atleast for the communities I'm from - is when the game can't keep it self in sync with the server - be it timing or an outcome differed from the server. So the client ends up being disconnected. In this case, it's the server keeping the player in synced - and updating. Your friend might either have bad lag to the server (ping =/= network lag) or has low framerates / a poor computer performance.
  7. The Renault's dash is amazing - but I was getting tired of the Magnum's boxy look. The Premium's air brakes 'hiss' sound is way too loud for me.
  8. The Stralis and Hi-Way -- to me -- feels the same. You don't get the different options of the cab as you get with the Stralis. But the Hi-Way looks like a better truck. I'm also in for the Iveco Club.
  9. It's mostly 'cause the game time is sort of wildly different in Multiplayer than it is in Singleplayer. So your drivers might have a chance to give you some money once in a blue moon. Not as often, or reliable as Singleplayer.
  10. Only in singleplayer currently. Bound to be changed when Beta rolls around.
  11. Iveco Stralis Hi-Way. Here's a link/picture to it in my Single Player game using ProMods. In Multiplayer, I have the truck similarly setup to the one in Single Player, save for the body LEDs and paint job. Also, I use a different transmission in Single Player - gives my Hi-Way a fighting chance going up hill. In Multiplayer, I just gun it. I can't wait for the new sounds in the upcoming patch for ETS2. I tried the beta - and it was beautiful.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.