Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

About kax2n12

Recent Profile Visitors

494 profile views

kax2n12's Achievements

1. kax2n12

false bann

i needed help and writed here but i can see some one is friend the admin " jeffSHC "..admin made a mistake and i report him vodka too.tnks lemmones for help.adn the moderator dont be panic about my msgs.i play that game about 2 year and my age 33.so i know how i can talk and what can i do ?oke? that game is not ur father or urs.that game and that mod for everybody.no one use that badly and for him or herself.
  2. i did very much thanks
  3. thank you how can i contact with him?
  4. pls help me.admin make a mistake and he didnt try understand me.How can i report that admin pls?
  5. kax2n12

false bann

i wanna report that admin.help me pls
  6. kax2n12

false bann

1. Server: EU1 2. Date: 13/6-2015 3. Time: 00:49:57 4. Place: Between Olsztyn and Gdansk 5. Perpetrator: KaaNylmz 6. Steam URL or Steamid64: 76561198141647537 7. Description: Overtook him when he was parked in the middle of the road, he started catching up to me and a buddy and tried to overtake without bothering to look for oncoming traffic. Screenshot showing him trying to blame the other drivers. i never banned before.Today german truck try pass me from my right and i must hit bec he is driving too fast and try pass me from my right not left.Then i am banned.Why??? i wanna drive my game now pls unbanned me and i want them bann too ..i wanna play my game now who will help me?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.