LupiTimon

Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About LupiTimon

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

LupiTimon's Achievements

• First Post
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. Thanks for the great Event, I'm already looking forward to the next events
  2. I would like to suggest adding something to show the number of current bans. It's the same as showing how many players are currently online. I am personally very interested in how many are currently banned. This is to get a sense of how many players are banned and how much work game moderators are doing. I want to know the differents between online player, tmp players and banned players. Private information such as TruckersMP ID or name should not be displayed, just a number. The same as with how many players are currently online on which servers etc. I just want to see the comparison between the total players and banned players out of interest. So to get a general feel for the system/ban/report system of TruckersMP. Whether it has to be an advantage for the community is not my intention, just as it is not my intention to "expose" others because of their bans I hope this is explained sympathetically and I have no bad intentions against the TruckersMP team or other players. Advantage for the community can be to get a feel and comparison for the topic "Ban" or "ban system" of truckersMP. That can also answer some questions why the report system is so high. maybe e.g. Online Players: 6 780 (Whole TruckersMP) Registered users: 5,000,000 ...(only an example!) Banned Players: 574 (i dont know, really, thats why i suggest this) Simulation 1: 3 597 Simulation 2: 386 ...
  3. hello, I think this is a detailed and interesting text Now I know what TruckersMP is planning for the future. I think it's really cool that the community is more involved. Nevertheless, I would have a point of criticism. In my Opinion, 3 000 players extremely few for the server because already 2 700 players (time: 16:45 UTC) are playing on the server. And in the Evening there would be more... 2th April 2023 19:00 UTC, SIM1 2 988 (+117 in queue) / 3 000 I hope the limit will be change to 3 500 Players

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.