Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Soldado_31

Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Soldado_31

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Soldado_31's Achievements

• First Post

Recent Badges

1. Can I drive with Promods in Server 1? I guess not. So your sollution does not fit in my opinion.
  2. Worse idea ever: Those like me, who drive bellow 100 km/h, will be forced to share the road with some lunatics who thinks ETS2 should be played like Forza Horizon. Today, in Promods server, a pair of these "lunatics" overpassed me, (I was driving at 99 kms/h). When I looked the mirror and saw them aproaching so fast, I just had time to pull over the side of the road. Even so one of them hited my truck and caused the cargo 2% damage. If TMP wanted to increase the limit to 150 kms/h, should have done that on Promods Arcade. In my opinion, this decision will ruin the game for a big bunch of players Just my two cents
  3. Hi ShawnCZek, thanks for your fast answer. I'm not sure what you mean with GUI, but I suppose that has to be with the frame table that appears when tapping "tab" key. Indeed, I've just tapped "tab" key and the FPS went imediatelly from 50 to 120 FPS. Truckers MP uses DirectX 11. So, it only happens with GUI shown. Thanks. Best Regards
  4. Hi there. I've noticed a (huge) FPS drop during the multiplayer game in Promods server. When I refer drop it's like I usually play at about 120 - 150 FPS, and after the update I'm getting about 40 - 50 FPS. After talking with some of my VTC co-members, we realize that this FPS drop only hapen with Radeon graphics card. I have a Radeon 5700 XT Can you fix it? Thanks. Best regards

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.